Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
So is there any way to report racist pieces of poo poo and have something done about them? I just got killed by someone named "Hang_a_Negro", and I'm not sure this is a community I want to be a part of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
More like goodbye to russiagames. I'm not that desperate for entertainment.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
No, hellgrinds mean you won't play long at all.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

ArchRanger posted:

boats continue to exist I guess.

But not for very long once someone starts to shoot at them.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

I am always issued with nerf shots, so I have no idea.

*Watches another point blank shot barely scratch the paint*

You're scratching paint?

My god, I wish I were so lucky.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

So I'm a bit worried I won't be able to progress due to my inability to do anything during a match and my resupply and repair costs are out stripping my income.

Ah, but you see if you just buy our boost packages for real money... In fact, just give us your credit card, you're not using it for anything worthwhile...

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

YF-23 posted:

A thing to keep in mind re: ship crew skills is that, unless you've leveled up the Survive Leadership skill, trying to do any of fire extinguishing, repairing, and unwatering at the same time as any other, suffers a huge penalty to the time required. So on unskilled boat crews you're supposed to figure out a priority order for those.

Not that it matters, because if you have more than one of those going on with an unskilled crew, you're hosed before you finish all of them anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Nah, I sympathize with that guy. I constantly get wrecked in heads up gun duels. The game is unfun as hell when you die instantly with no idea what you did wrong or how to do better.