Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

mllaneza posted:

I have really, really good news for you.

https://drydockdreams.games/about-the-game/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upbqBpcG3EA

This is the Holy Grail. I want them to do this. I want them to do this well. And I want them to do it RFN.

This game will be a success as long as they model kamikaze attacks.
:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
Wow, German mid tier teams are terrible. Capped, held off 4 tanks in my ru 251 and the 6 snipers behind me evaporate then smoke 3 planes in my Dora but the one enemy remaining plane owns my 4 other air teammates.

Do I just need to get in the sniping lineup as well or is there some other tip to dragging teams over the line?

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
I actually think Gaijin learned their lesson and reviewed the statistics about effectiveness of players. Their new game is pretty open about their squad system diluting the player effect in game.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

Der Shovel posted:

I assume they'd be free from ULQ wankers and aimbots

I still play from time to time and get drilled through 4 sets of bushes I'm using for cover and chalk it up not understanding how visually exposed I am.

Do that many people still play ULQ?

It happens nearly every game but I just can't believe that a significant portion of the population plays like that.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
Are any packs going to be on sale, like the rooikat 105?

Dunite fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Oct 26, 2020

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
Literally only play the ru 251 anymore.

Some issues with spaced armor with the heat since the shell rework, but still haven't found a better tank.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
Is the rooikat 105 worth it if it's half off on sale?

Any reason to look at the premium t72 at full price?

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
How can gaijin not see that wallets would fly open at 50% off, but literally no one is interested in 30% off?

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
Don't have any regrets over the last year, bought my ru251 and a2d 1 and play when I want.

Gaijin can keep squeezing the blood from the stone but they won't get any money from me.

Either they enjoy making less money or they figure it out.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

Avynte posted:

BTD sea mines are definitely good times right now.

I want to abuse boats in my BTD, but all I have is reserve boats, do I really have to grind 3 ranks worth of boats to use it?

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Good news! They just split the tech tree for boats in half so now you start with the Clemson and getting to the 4.0 Farragut is piss-easy.

Wait wait wait, so the split tree isn't just a way to simplify the trees from before, you can start in the blue water now, without grinding through the green water tree?

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

iv46vi posted:

And premium starting destroyers for every nation are 250 golden eagles now. Which is well within rewards for battle wagers, especially if it gets 50% off next sale.

What are tips for gold wagers, I've never had any luck with them so they've just stacked up for me?

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
Is the centurion avre worth it since it's on sale or is it just going to be a hair pulling experience while you wait to reload?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
Thoughts on the German premium R4, vs British Harrier GR1 for the sale?

Is the Type 75 MLRS clunky?

Basically just have some gold to spend and want cheese.