Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah not many of the adventure games from when I was a kid hold up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I replayed Monkey Island 3 and it was pretty still tight

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

if youtube playthroughs existed fifteen years ago, i don't think i ever would have bothered playing an adventure game (im very bad at them)

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

remember when the first two seasons of sam and max basically reused the same handful of characters for every episode because they had no freaking budget? i still played them all

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Just finished Walking Dead Season 3. Another round of some good fee fees gaming courtesy of the fine folks at Telltale.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I played the walking dead season one just drunk enough to care, but not drunk enough to buy season 2. Would recommend.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Life is Strange is a PS+ game this month

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Seriously y'all. Life is Strange is good.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

they announced life is strange 2 earlier this month. i can't f'n wait!!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
life is gay

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Until Dawn is an okay trashy horror movie simulator

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ahh, a Chloe ending chooser.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
it's hard to recommend D4 seeing as it's the first & only episode of a story that will never be finished but it was a fun Japanese take on Telltale's bullshit

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Until Dawn is an okay trashy horror movie simulator

I hated it a lot

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I hated it a lot

it was terrible

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
ever play the stanley parable? its SOOOOOOOO original. its crazy how original it is OMG

Soral
May 30, 2009

i played the entire telltale game of thrones game from start to finish and it was complete dog poo poo

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I got trolled by Knuc saying it was good and played the first chapter which no matter what has your character getting epically murdered by a rapist and never bothered to check the rest

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Can you change the title of your own thread? Gonna rename this as the Feels Games thread

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Life is Strange prequel...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-06-01-looks-like-theres-a-life-is-strange-prequel-for-some-reason

Sneaks McDevious fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Jun 1, 2017

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Life is Tane .

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Life is Tane .

Thanks for the new thread title

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

It sounds like Dontnod are still making a proper sequel and that prequel thing is being made by some other developer. I don't really care as long as we get another game from the guys who made it originally

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the borderlands one is good despite borderlands in general being dumb as hell

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
The best way to play Telltale games is to always try and choose what you think the least popular choice is.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The final episode of A New Frontier came out this week and I can't even be arsed to play it at the moment. Maybe stream it this weekend. So far it's given their Game of Thrones series a run for it's rear end Sandwich LJN Disaster Trophy. Clem gets her period and you litreally find tampons for her to use, that's a real event that happens in Telltale's latest adventure. Someone thought that was a good addition to the story.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Until Dawn is garbage and nothing in the game matters

I really want to see Dark Dreams Don't Die season 2.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The final episode of A New Frontier came out this week and I can't even be arsed to play it at the moment. Maybe stream it this weekend. So far it's given their Game of Thrones series a run for it's rear end Sandwich LJN Disaster Trophy. Clem gets her period and you litreally find tampons for her to use, that's a real event that happens in Telltale's latest adventure. Someone thought that was a good addition to the story.

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

don't say Life is Tane you hack GBS motherfuckers

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tane = funny

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Orb Games: Dad is Tane? just brainstorming other lulzy thread names.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can't believe this thread is still around

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

fool! life is feels!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Has

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*Gas.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The mod who did this namechange needs to be killed

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Plutonis posted:

The mod who did this namechange needs to be killed

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tane is the funny word from FYAD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Plutonis posted:

I got trolled by Knuc saying it was good and played the first chapter which no matter what has your character getting epically murdered by a rapist and never bothered to check the rest

:troll:

• Locked thread