Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote pmush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
oh kash was already on the mushroom train. well, poque then, I guess. Home. Spread. idk. Where the gently caress is bowmore

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh no! I think PMush Perfect is hammered!

:burger: Votecount for Day 1 :burger:

PMush Perfect (4): BottleKnight, Kashuno, peramene, Pinterest Mom
bowmore (1): peramene, PMush Perfect, peramene
peramene (0): Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom
Pinterest Mom (0): PMush Perfect, PMush Perfect
Poque (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
Kashuno (0): PMush Perfect, PMush Perfect

Not Voting (2): bowmore, Poque

With 7 people still alive, it takes 4 votes to kick someone out.
The current deadline is May 30th, 2017 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 minutes.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
There we... what the gently caress

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
God dammit. :ghost:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Time 2 drive thx

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Welcome to twilight posting

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i didn't realise deadline was this early :v:

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
"I'm VT you dorks!" she shouted, as the executioner approached. "If that were true," Pmom said, "you would've called us dudes."

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Now I'm just posting it for the new page because it's a good song. :ghost:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Administrative note - if 8 PM EDT deadlines aren't viable for you, I am open to feedback/suggestions via PM during Night 1.

Also, everyone posted more than ten times today. Thanks, and keep it up!

~~~

"Dude... that cupful looks a little rank."

"You don't wanna eat those, bro."

"Here, have some of mine instead, my man!"

"Aw sweet dude, you know I'm all about that shake-dippin' business!"

quote:

"Obesity is now second only to smoking as a cause of preventable death in America, with an estimated 400,000 deaths from related illnesses."

:burger: PMush Perfect, Fries, Five Guys Burger & Fries-Aligned Goon, was tossed in the trash on Day 1! :burger:

Night 1 begins now. Please send me your night actions or confirm non-usage within 20 hours, by 4 PM EDT tomorrow. The thread may open sooner if I get all actions in promptly.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
*burrrp* "Dogg, that was some good grub."

"You can say that again, bro!"

"I'm still hungry, though. Seconds?"

"YEAH DUDE! LET'S DO IT!"

:burger: Nobody went home on Night 1. :burger:

Day 2 begins now. Deadline is Thursday June 1st, 8:00 PM EDT. Exact deadline timing is still up for input via PM for the next 8 hours.

Podima fucked around with this message at 17:08 on May 31, 2017

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Awesome. Glad the scum was got. Sorry I wasn't around yesterday.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##vote Poque

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm glad i'm confirmed town

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

It's kashuno right

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

oh, nah, kash was on the pmush vote

so it's poque or bowmore?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

oh, nah, kash was on the pmush vote

so it's poque or bowmore?

pmush voted bowmore

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

PMush Perfect posted:

Bussing is rarely a good idea

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

let's not pretend like pmush voting bowmore half a second before deadline when it was clear nothing was going to happen is indicative of bowmore being town

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Sure

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

So, like

I can see Poque as scum

but

bowmore is pure dead weight

i'll go either way idgaf

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'd go with either of them and if game doesn't end kill the other one

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
It's mylo now so again let's not be hasty

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

I am parked in my car to make cases other people plz post and I will park again in th next neighborhood

Poque posted:

Would vote pera or pmush fwiw. Or Kash. No pmom

never actually votes. I get you were driving and all that Poque, but you specifically said you're coming back to make cases and vote, but never do.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
that's a poo poo case to make, I was going to vote pmush but still had more talking to do. would you have preferred I threw a last second unanimous vote at the end just to emphatically show my feelings?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

it's a fine point to make actually. the longer you don't hammer the more opportunities for things to happen.

like, maybe you were scum hoping i'd come up and vote bowmore and pera switches to bowmore and then you say "welp gotta vote bowmore" and then bowmore is dunked.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Hmmm why might I have been hesitant all this time to throw down votes :thunk:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

that's a poo poo case to make, I was going to vote pmush but still had more talking to do. would you have preferred I threw a last second unanimous vote at the end just to emphatically show my feelings?

Cool so you come back 20 min later and still don't vote despite knowing you won't be around at deadline.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Pinterest Mom posted:

it's a fine point to make actually. the longer you don't hammer the more opportunities for things to happen.

like, maybe you were scum hoping i'd come up and vote bowmore and pera switches to bowmore and then you say "welp gotta vote bowmore" and then bowmore is dunked.

and no, it's a terrible point, if I throw down the vote then I'm still going to get cased here by Kash saying I waited to hammer instead of throwing down the third vote or something like that

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Kashuno posted:

Cool so you come back 20 min later and still don't vote despite knowing you won't be around at deadline.

i was around at deadline

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i literally posted after hammer thanking pmom so I could get back to driving because I parked specifically to be around at deadline

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
let's talk about why you think bowmore is scum as well, is the entire case about who wasn't on the final vote?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
hmm okay.

Poque we are looking specifically at who pmush didn't vote or in bowmores case barely scooted by.

tbh I think the doc should claim

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Kashuno posted:

Poque we are looking specifically at who pmush didn't vote or in bowmores case barely scooted by.

I guess that kind of works but then you're relying on a scum's actions which are inherently deceptive, I think a better way would be looking at links based on remaining player posting or casing, not just at blind voting

Like the whole thing I was getting at at the end of D1 still stands in my mind, pera seemed extremely interested all day in building a ~suspicious~ feel of pmush the entire day without actually trying to push it as a vote until the very end. Felt like a whole production just in case her scumbuddy got dunked

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

I guess that kind of works but then you're relying on a scum's actions which are inherently deceptive, I think a better way would be looking at links based on remaining player posting or casing, not just at blind voting

Like the whole thing I was getting at at the end of D1 still stands in my mind, pera seemed extremely interested all day in building a ~suspicious~ feel of pmush the entire day without actually trying to push it as a vote until the very end. Felt like a whole production just in case her scumbuddy got dunked

But I already thought you were scum

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
also peramene turns everything into a production so I feel that's pretty null

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Poque posted:

let's talk about why you think bowmore is scum as well, is the entire case about who wasn't on the final vote?

Small game, right, so every vote is high stakes for town, but also for scum.

Like, does it make sense for scum BK to send half his scumteam to die by laying down a vote on Pmush and never revisiting? Not really. Does it make sense for scum Kash to push a case on Pmush? Nah. Does scumpera swing the vote from a 2-2 tie to a 3-1 inevitability? Does scumpmom apply pressure to Pmush until she has a weird day 1 meltdown?

only two people left

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Pinterest Mom posted:

Small game, right, so every vote is high stakes for town, but also for scum.

Like, does it make sense for scum BK to send half his scumteam to die by laying down a vote on Pmush and never revisiting? Not really. Does it make sense for scum Kash to push a case on Pmush? Nah. Does scumpera swing the vote from a 2-2 tie to a 3-1 inevitability? Does scumpmom apply pressure to Pmush until she has a weird day 1 meltdown?

only two people left

that's more reasonable than "who PMush voted" for sure

and not that I think you're scum but 'weird day 1 meltdown'?

Kashuno posted:

also peramene turns everything into a production so I feel that's pretty null

that's pretty avoidant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Pinterest Mom posted:

Does scumpera swing the vote from a 2-2 tie to a 3-1 inevitability?

I was about to make a case about how I was on the record about not voting bowmore yesterday so it wouldn't have aided me to passively swing pera's vote onto a scumbuddy, but it actually makes total sense if both bowmore and PMush are scum

• Locked thread