Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Average Bear posted:

Sorry bout that dude I couldn't get anyone else besides us to want to play haha

Thats because this forum is very unfortunately in its final death throes. If its any consolation however you would have had absolutely no trouble getting multiple Imp Zone posters to play this game exactly one year ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Thats because this forum is very unfortunately in its final death throes. If its any consolation however you would have had absolutely no trouble getting multiple Imp Zone posters to play this game exactly one year ago.

This forum will never die.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Average Bear posted:

Wow I thought I was the only one to play the molested version if Age of Empires.

its one of my favourite all time rts'

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ahh yeah dude, if you posted this thing in 2016 my main man... well the gimmick of this post was going to name some funny name of a poster that hasn't posted in this forum in a year. But I can't think of a single one. I was gonna say Ragg but he's posting about Tekken 7 now.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Hasn't Something Awful been dying for the past 5 years?

or is that :thejoke:

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Average Bear posted:

Playing multiplayer tonight on this with a friend and it's awesome. Would anyone be interested in maybe setting up an imp multiplayer game in the future?

NO LOL!!! loving FAG!!!!! SUCK MY DICK!!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg is God Tier.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mind if I roll weed?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Mind if I roll weed?

Classic Ragg.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ragg's voice sounds just like that sound bite.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually he has a husky Norwegian style voice.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*thinks fondly of the 4 hours I spent on skype with Ragg when we played hardcore Diablo 3 on release*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Me: "J.B. Clownass."
Ragg: "*naughty laughter*"

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Calm down.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm completely calm and just sharing how I feel. But I appreciate the white noise reply!

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
i played as the ones with the boy who was actually a dragon and centaurs. kuriotates

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

this is a cool thread that is just "Top Ten Tips for the different civs" https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/your-top-ten-tips-for-your-favorite-civ.333136/

i'm learning a lot by reading it. right now i'm playing a single player game with sheaim and just ruining everything for everyone with constant barrages of suicide bombing and spreading my death cult

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

this is a cool thread that is just "Top Ten Tips for the different civs" https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/your-top-ten-tips-for-your-favorite-civ.333136/

i'm learning a lot by reading it. right now i'm playing a single player game with sheaim and just ruining everything for everyone with constant barrages of suicide bombing and spreading my death cult

Good link. A couple of these guides mention the "Fall Further" mod. Is that incorporated into the base game at this point, or is it something I need to download separately?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
It's a modmod. It's own thing I think though. The most recent iteration of Fall Further is a modmodmodmod called Ashes of Erebus.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

oops forgot about this thread, yeah its not included in the base, but its probably one of the most successful mod-mods. Things really splintered. I remember two other good ones from back in the day called Orbis and Wild Mana, I think you can still find them. Lots of rebalancing, new mechanics, new races, more in-depth mana-node management and adept system that kinda stuff. I think they eventually figured out how to make little miniature separate map dungeons as well. If you enjoy the single player experience, probably worth checking them out.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Mind if I roll weed?

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Me: "J.B. Clownass."
Ragg: "*naughty laughter*"

lol