Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Holy crap I love disc golf! We played every day over the long weekend.

aunt jemima posted:

Unrelated, I'm adding this to the OP because it's great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBQP9gEldRk

Haha richard owns. :lol: if you've never done that. To contrast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJjrkdigzbY

I've played off & on for ages, but this is the clip that got me started watching it, like I can't believe how some of these players can throw. If you've never checked it out, do! The channels in the OP are awesome, watching pro disc golf is so good and chill, everyone has such a laidback rapport. I love hearing the players talk about their approach.

Anyway, I don't have anything useful/interesting to post, I just appreciate the fact that there's a disc thread at all, your OP is fantastic. I've looked for one before and never found anything, I think I only checked the hobbies and hiking forums tho.

(tbh I only saw this because I was looking for an old frontpage article and this just happened to pop up on the recent threads sidebar. I'm not into "sports" so I've never clicked on this forum even once, haha. It might get more traffic elsewhere; I remember a really active one in GBS a few years back, but that's... GBS :ghost:)

flesh dance fucked around with this message at 23:35 on May 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread