Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
We have some decent courses around here. Lots through the woods play but since it's not big around here, they dont get mowed often so you are searching for discs a lot.

I have the worst right to left hook on my tee shot, so any trees to the right of me are getting drilled most of the time...but those times it miraculously makes it through? Nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
What's the go-to beer to carry around while playing?

I enjoy the wooded courses over open parks. Having to work around trees is way better then a poo poo course that is entirely open and built around basketball courts. A plus if you have to navigate creeks and mud. It always feels open park ones are more poo poo marked so you end up walking around going "Is this the next tee?"

• Locked thread