Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
very carefully

Robot Made of Meat

Grudgingly. And yes, I do hog the blankets.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Plebian Parasite

I imagine you'll need some sort of cloning machine.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i turn on my synthesizer and have it play some weird soothing music til i forget that im all alone

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
in a bed full of rear end on a mattress full of cash. resisting temptation, like a good Christian.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bird.

a custom body pillow that's covered in hundreds of tiny mirrors

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
As soon as I lay my head down on my soft pillow my heart begins pounding with anxiety as I remember every horrible and embarassing thing I've done because. My breathing gets shallow and I take in less oxygen until I ultimately pass out in a heap of frayed nerves.

THen i wak up

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

google THIS

You kiss yourself with that mouth?

Impkins Patootie

i never go num-nums w/o my binky

Scroon

I don't; I have someone else for that task

Impkins Patootie

Scroon posted:

I don't; I have someone else for that task

oooOO feel free to insert me into ur bedroom like a floppy disc and ill reboot ur lovelife Taskmaster :wink:

Pizzatime

sweaty, mostly

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
trying to get comfortable for 30 minutes and itchy whenever I thought about the possibility of being itchy

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I sleep like I'm practicing for the afterlife. I toss and turn so much I may as well be rolling over in my grave

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Scroon

Splatmaster posted:

I sleep like I'm practicing for the afterlife. I toss and turn so much I may as well be rolling over in my grave
If your grave is wherever your corpse ends up, are rotisserie chickens constantly rolling over in their grave?

Manifisto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z4p9qLU6VE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

Scroon posted:

If your grave is wherever your corpse ends up, are rotisserie chickens constantly rolling over in their grave?

Yes. The improper actions of younger chickens these days offend their memories, powering the rotisserie. Old restaurant secret.

• Locked thread