Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Octatonic posted:

Enoby but with a Protean Froakie, because you deserve to not have to work too hard
Same.

I don't know how accurate it is, but right now, all I can think when I see this game is how much it reminds me of Suicide Squad. (I did not like Suicide Squad.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I think the shiny Serperior looks pretty rad.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Onmi posted:

You think a game that lets you be gender neutral that features a long scene in a later episode where one high ranking character talks all about pronouns in a 100% serious manner is going to use "LOLGAY" as an insult?
Considering the complete lack of tonal consistency I've seen so far? I would not be surprised.

Edit That being said, I expect there's a different reason for it.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm not sure if you're defending Reborn or attacking it, but either way, I think you need to sit down with a nice tall glass of chill.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh, right, this is Onmi. Well, at least he's not threatening to kill off Froakie if we make her gay.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Onmi posted:

Clover is like the Goon-produced FF6 hack, it's entirely an in-joke to a bunch of goofs.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

EclecticTastes posted:

Instead of a villainous gang of Poke-criminals, this time the running subplot is preparing for a My Chemical Romance concert. Speaking of, for those not familiar with the seminal work of internet literature, My Immortal (from which our heroine's name is derived), a dramatic reading can be started here. It makes a fitting soundtrack for a game such as this, but as you may expect, a "fitting soundtrack" for a game like Pokemon Reborn is nothing pleasant.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!" It was...........Dumbledore!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Speaking personally, I quit and restarted Black when I chose Snivy because its slower, bulkier style just isn't fun for 'typical' early-game Pokemon gameplay.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Serperoth posted:

Did that happen? I thought that Pokemon only disobeyed you if the OT wasn't the same as you
It absolutely does happen.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

The real secret to beating Sabrina in G1 is a Slowbro or Snorlax with Amnesia. :ssh:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Haifisch posted:

Also bear in mind that Gen 1 had a small budget & small/amateur devteam, so things couldn't be tested as well as they could with modern Pokemon games. And a lot of these glitches are things you either wouldn't notice in normal gameplay(how many kids are going to notice the agility/paralysis interaction?) or require unusual actions before they happen(like Missingno). It's amazing Missingo got well known enough to become a playground rumor, honestly.
More evidence to corroborate this: The Mew glitch wasn't discovered until 2003, the year Ruby and Sapphire came out.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Super Jay Mann posted:

This conversation is reminding me that it's sad that Game Freak's best non-Pokemon game, Drill Dozer, never got a sequel or continuation of any kind.
:smith::hf::smith:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Bydoless posted:

This is quite a big update, so I've decided to put everything in two separate SSLP Test Posts.
"Oh, c'mon, Bydo, it can't be that ba-" :stare:

Edit It's over eight thousand words long.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jun 10, 2017

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

FPzero posted:

A few general LP presentation notes I had in mind. For future updates, please consider making them smaller. I know you apologized for this but there were a number of place I could've seen you cutting off the updates. There was just so much information and text and extras included in the posts that I was partially skimming by the end of it all. Like, good effort getting it all, but maybe too much effort? I'm not sure it's necessary to have big lists of the trainers you can fight with their dialogue and all that added to the updates Also, while I appreciate you paraphrasing the text, I clicked on one to see what I was missing and saw that the full dialogue also includes things like characters showing up or moving into new areas. When paraphrasing, don't forget to actually describe the movements and characters because I know I got confused until I realized I was missing half the context.

A good start overall. Most of my presentation complaints are relatively minor so take them as you wish.
Very good first LP, but yeah, there's some growing pains to work through.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Bydoless posted:

Vote for team to fight gym leader with
I tried this approach with my Digimon World Dawn LP. Having to potentially grind up a whole new team for every boss fight is miserable, please don't do that to yourself.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

What, no mention of the multiple almost-rape scenes in the first episode?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

That's a hell of a redtext.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

azren posted:

I realize I'm late to the party, and I'm not caught up yet, but...

:stonk:
Why? I can't... this is just... just why?
I'm going to be saying that a lot, aren't I?
Pokemon Clover is... something.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Bydoless posted:

Here are all the effects for this incarnation of Misty Terrain, with the new effects bolded:
:what:

Why? Why?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

It's three people with the same appearance phasing in and out from alternate dimensions.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:yikes:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Hahahaha, holy poo poo.

quote:

That attitude alone is why your game deserves to fail (and is). Not to mention all the other problems :)
:agreed:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Regalingualius posted:

Same reason why people argued Dusclops with Eviolite was legitimately tankier than it's final evolution?
Yep. The only argument against is the loss of an itemslot. With Dusclops, that's actually a legitimate concern (Leftovers for recovery), but Chansey's got Soft-Boiled (and Wish if you're on sims),.

Dr. Fetus posted:

There's also Knock Off, which absolutely cripples both of them since it'll knock off the Eviolite with no way to get it back. Though it can be easy to see coming in some cases.
Fair.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Jul 5, 2017

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

To my understanding, CoH died, essentially, because the endgame content was just horrifically mismanaged in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

EclecticTastes posted:

most of the "hardcore" players who had been around for years were basically using it as a very fancy chatroom where you could occasionally go out and punch some dudes in costumes
Case in point, the most popular CoH "revival" is basically just a 3D chatroom using the assets from your CoX install.

(This is also because NCSoft has never released the server code, but eh, details.)

• Locked thread