Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I have a bad feeling that this thing's gonna get super horny about the Gossip Gardevoir and I'm dreading it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I have a feeling that the rainbow on the Oshawott line is because these people still hate Oshawott for some reason and are making a tasteless joke about it being gay.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Onmi posted:

You think a game that lets you be gender neutral that features a long scene in a later episode where one high ranking character talks all about pronouns in a 100% serious manner is going to use "LOLGAY" as an insult?

Well, I mean, I didn't know about that scene because I've never seen this game before, I was just judging by the attitudes present in the first update.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Wow, even like ignoring the mechanics, this is just miserable.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

get that OUT of my face posted:

I want to believe it's a shoutout to DMX.

"I'M PARACHUTING IN....TO TEACH YOU SOLARBEAM!"

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Persona 4 has actually been out for about a decade.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Love the villain with DID, that's original and not lovely at all.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Onmi posted:

Hahahahahahaha You'll wish that was what's going on

:munch:

Oh my.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Commander Keene posted:

It's not so much "didn't know any better" as it was "were handcuffed by console limitations" and "half of them were arcade ports".

Don't forget "This game has only a half hour of content if optimally played and you paid 80 dollars for it"

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

That doesn't mean you had to share it.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I think I'm getting old, because I actually had to look up Swirlix to see if it wasn't a Pokemon the game made up.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I hate that this is all set in one city so we don't loving know where we're going, what our goal is, or how close we are. Just loving doing random poo poo.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I think it's mostly the Gen 6 Pokemon I'm fuzzy on, since I barely touched XY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

At least Uranium's bullshit difficulty is mostly due to a misguided attempt to make the game more appealing to the comp scene combined with bad design. This is straight up spite.

• Locked thread