Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Go with the dark hair girl. I suggest Ebony and the most goffic pokemon starter (Snivy?) Name it Dementia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Commander Keene posted:

Because Uranium doesn't allow you to be gender-neutral and then have a gay Gym Leader whose entire schtick is "LOL MAN WEARING A SKIRT".

actually, it did. Did you forgot our dear friend PUSSYMASHER

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
why does focus punch even fail? uggh it's too electric to focus

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

AlphaKretin posted:

Amongst all the more obvious, terrible stuff, something that bothers me greatly is using remixes of endgame boss/dungeon themes for mundane poo poo at the very start of the game. I can't listen to them right now so I dunno if they're appropriately toned down or whatever, but I doubt it.

yeah it reeks of LOOK AT HOW EPIC WE ARE. so fan-game.

PMush Perfect posted:

I tried this approach with my Digimon World Dawn LP. Having to potentially grind up a whole new team for every boss fight is miserable, please don't do that to yourself.

I'm sure they can just hack rare candies or whatever to grind their mons. Can't do that in digimon.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
it's edgy humor.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I'm pretty sure those arms are from a digimon

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I don't want to fight my mom.

Mom is best when she has her own life apart from your trainer stuff so Contest Mom from RSE and Rynhorn Mom from X/Y are the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
he's a master of disguise and he's practicing.

• Locked thread