Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Did I find this thread too late? I am very interested in playing! Only done the starter Edge of the Empire adventure before and I want to see more of the system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Drone posted:

Definitely not too late, recruit will stay up probably at the very least until the weekend.

Awesome. Then, I'm glad I'm not too late! I'm in PST and while both days at those times are open for me, Sunday is probably better.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Just putting it out there that I've never actually created a character in this system. I just used the pregen ace from the AoR beginner game. I just know I want to play some kind of character that has some piloting skill, so I was thinking smuggler pilot tree looks fun.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Drone posted:

Hop in the Discord, we'll be more than happy to help you out :) I'm generally online and semi-available pretty much all day my time, but the channel in general is a friendly and helpful lot.

The invite link has expired! I used the character builder and I have what I think is a properly built human smuggler based on the character creation guidelines from the OP. I usually don't do a super detailed backstory with my RPG characters. I don't know if you want a more fleshed-out thing like the other goons have posted, but I usually aim for something more skeletal.

Diero Agosto is a smuggler from Nar Shadaa and an indentured servant to the hutts. While no fan of the empire who's looking forward to it being overthrown, he's always thought it wasn't his fight to get involved in and he just figured that it's impossible to escape his debt to the hutts anyway. But when the empire's reach harmed him personally and killed his co-pilot, he decided it was time to grow a spine, escape from the hutts, and join the rebellion.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Drone posted:

Here you go, this one never expires: https://discord.gg/hbwMdCB

How'd the Empire kill Diero's co-pilot?

I'd see it as a deal gone wrong sort of situation. There was a smuggling run and there were storm troopers waiting at the handoff point. Does that work?

• Locked thread