Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

wwe: we cant tell the flags of ireland and italy

AEMERICA, TRROPS!

STARS AND STRIPES THESE COLORS DON'T RUN

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQd7g565e2I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I will never get over the fact that WWE hired the most over gimmick in wrestling and then had them work a nostalgia act because TNA of all people might sue.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Forceholy posted:

Another Transformers Movie?!

Is it really surprising at this point?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I'm eating a disc of queso fresco by itself

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
wwe is retarded

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Is the lawsuit regarding Matt's Broken gimmick still a thing?

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

fart blood posted:

Congrats.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

DoctorGonzo posted:

wwe: we cant tell the flags of ireland and italy

AEMERICA, TRROPS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulHR8C4ZZes

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

VJeff posted:

lol you can kinda tell Dean's markin' out that he gets to work with the Hardys.

That was legitimately awesome and I cant hate it.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Thank you it's very good

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
My uncle tried to join the military but the recruiters outright lied to him and when they told him he would never be in a tank crew and was gonna be infantry he broke his own leg in an "accident" and got discharged.

And on the topic of pointless deaths he then spent the remainder of his life being a nerd until he was gunned down by a piece of poo poo last year in the middle of the street for literally no reason while witnesses did nothing and then had to be convinced to speak to police months after the fact.

Basically I lust for the death of our species.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

fart blood posted:

drat, now I want to make quesadillas. I have tortillas, but I only have Mozzarella cheese.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Forceholy posted:

Yeah, and the WWE pretty much refuses to help because they don't want to make wrestlers owning gimmicks a precedent.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Forceholy posted:

i dunno lawsuit but the patent office said they have to resubmit their application because they hosed up the first one

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Bill Goldberg posted:

wwe is retarded

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

lol 'swiss cyborg' and then he drops the laziest elbow ever

sheamus did the spot where he refuses to give the crowd what they want, which i usually like, but it was for ten beats of the bowery(? or whatever) so i don't really care

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dromal phrenia posted:

STARS AND STRIPES THESE COLORS DON'T RUN

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQd7g565e2I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH4p_MX4YG8

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
I hate the three clothesline hot tag. It's so goddamn boring.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Forceholy posted:

Another Transformers Movie?!

I would watch and maybe unironically enjoy a Beast Wars movie but that's never gonna happen.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Shima Honnou posted:

My uncle tried to join the military but the recruiters outright lied to him and when they told him he would never be in a tank crew and was gonna be infantry he broke his own leg in an "accident" and got discharged.

And on the topic of pointless deaths he then spent the remainder of his life being a nerd until he was gunned down by a piece of poo poo last year in the middle of the street for literally no reason while witnesses did nothing and then had to be convinced to speak to police months after the fact.

Basically I lust for the death of our species.

I'm sorry about your loss :(

If "accident" is in quotes, that means he broke his own leg on purpose... :stare:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Forceholy posted:

drat, now I want to make quesadillas. I have tortillas, but I only have Mozzarella cheese.

Make mozzarella quesadillas. There problem solved!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i feel like sheasaro have been working really light in this match, did they get a TALKING TO about kicking out jeff's teeth and whatnot?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

dromal phrenia posted:

lol 'swiss cyborg' and then he drops the laziest elbow ever

sheamus did the spot where he refuses to give the crowd what they want, which i usually like, but it was for ten beats of the bowery(? or whatever) so i don't really care

bodhrán

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Dean is really bouncy tonight.

Either he's feeling more motivated than normal or he's on coke.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

dromal phrenia posted:

i feel like sheasaro have been working really light in this match, did they get a TALKING TO about kicking out jeff's teeth and whatnot?

Probably, and if they did that's good.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

fart blood posted:

I'm sorry about your loss :(

If "accident" is in quotes, that means he broke his own leg on purpose... :stare:

He really did not like being lied to.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

VJeff posted:

Dean is really bouncy tonight.

Either he's feeling more motivated than normal or he's on coke.

Coke was basically what made wrestling so good in the '80s so if anything he should start sharing especially with everyone who will be giving promos tonight.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Probably, and if they did that's good.
they need to switch sides and form a trio with dean called No Offense

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Shima Honnou posted:

Coke was basically what made wrestling so good in the '80s so if anything he should start sharing especially with everyone who will be giving promos tonight.

I'd rather Dean live past 40.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Shima Honnou posted:

I really wanna see a Roman promo on coke, because he might exhibit something besides mild smugness.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

dromal phrenia posted:

they need to switch sides and form a trio with dean called No Offense

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Someone sucks!

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Shima Honnou posted:

He really did not like being lied to.

I have a friend who joined the army and was discharged after he hurt his shoulder during a training exercise and had to get surgery. He completed basic training and graduated (or whatever they call it) but did not see combat. I thought that was odd because it was at the height of all the Iraq war chaos, when they were doing stopgaps and extending tours and easing requirements and extending age limits, yet he gets out of the army because he hurt his shoulder and was gonna recover? Weird.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
they should pump amyl nitrite through the vents of the arena

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Bill Goldberg posted:

they should pump anal nite brite through the vents of the arena

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Bill Goldberg posted:

they should pump amyl nitrite through the vents of the arena

horny bill goldberg wants the crowd on poppers so he can gently caress rear end more easily

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Forceholy posted:

Then you can make quesadillas my goon sir.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

one year i went to a music festival and someone made mozzarella pesto quesadillas and they were shockingly good

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

fart blood posted:

I have a friend who joined the army and was discharged after he hurt his shoulder during a training exercise and had to get surgery. He completed basic training and graduated (or whatever they call it) but did not see combat. I thought that was odd because it was at the height of all the Iraq war chaos, when they were doing stopgaps and extending tours and easing requirements and extending age limits, yet he gets out of the army because he hurt his shoulder and was gonna recover? Weird.

One of the most cynically real sentences I can say is this: There's always gonna someone else from some poor neighborhood showing up at a recruiting office, it would cost less to train that guy than to keep someone in who's gonna be dead weight for a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

is that what they call it now

• Locked thread