Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Athaboros
Mar 11, 2007

Hundreds and Thousands!

Mars all the way! I'll be captain of a small destroyer, if there's one to be had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athaboros
Mar 11, 2007

Hundreds and Thousands!

1A
2C
3C

Let's end this quickly, secure Tempel, and prepare for the ramifications.

Also, I'd like to name my DD the Raven.

Athaboros
Mar 11, 2007

Hundreds and Thousands!

1A - Don't risk more Martian lives attempting capture, but don't let them flee.

2A - We can't take a chance with unknowns closing in.

3B - If we're going to win the propaganda war, we have to stick with the original plan. Keep our noses clean, so to speak.

I'll also defer to the military experts on the battle plan, but the Raven stands ready.

Athaboros
Mar 11, 2007

Hundreds and Thousands!

Fair points made in favor of 1C here. I'll change my vote from 1A 2A 3B to 1C 2A 3B.

Really do wish y'all would reconsider the bombardment; it doesn't seem necessary at all.

Athaboros
Mar 11, 2007

Hundreds and Thousands!

1. Outer System
2. Inner System
3. Special Branch