Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia

An Aurora LP!? Hell yeah!

Voting Interstellar Corporation, I want to see some fun ship designs, the version of Aurora I'm used to, missile boats rule the day. Lets see some plasma and microwave emitter ships!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia

Hot drat I miss this thread for three months and so far we've -

-Instigated a communist revolution on Titan
-Fought against 3-1 odds and won
-Found several alien species
-Walked with the mighty space AI
-Are now fighting the Shivans

and created the God Emperor Star Child Parrot of Humanity.

Lets see where this goes...

Also I formally request to be Dorfed, can I lead a construction brigade and build some infrastructure?

Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia

FourCartridge posted:

You're not alone in this; I miss a few days and often come back to a New Truth About the Universe™. It's gotten to the point where I'm half expecting to wake up one morning and find the thread hijacked by Khorne, Nurgle, & Tzeentch.

Can I also join the line to be Dorfed? I'd prefer to be on a void combat ship; any will do.

No kidding, now I know how people felt when the Coldest War thread would suddenly have like an extra 500 posts after 24 hours of craziness.

Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia

Dr. Snark posted:

oh dear lord its happening again

just wait in an in-game year he'll somehow have absolute control over the martian economy

The Duranium must flow...

Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia

Dr. Snark posted:

You know I think it says something about this LP that the idea of an embodiment of a location from the Coldest War LP possessing a ship of a similar name is one of the least weird things I've seen here and that I'm barely fazed by it.

What is Cornucopia may never die, only transcend and get drunk/high.

Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia

You guys, they went into Nova Sol, they built their lovely fleet and now want Martian blood to bail em out? I say let the crabs have 'em!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia

So I tired to come up with a sumbol for the Mars Firsters, and I got a couple ideas.

The tops one could symbolize Mars breaking the two way pull of Terra-Mars leaving Mars its self and strong (Thank you Crazycryodude for that interpenetration) . The later forms the traditional symbol of Mars.