Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Interstellar Corp. Sign me up to fly an airplane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

A
B
C

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

A A A

Max destruction

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Outer
Inner
Special

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I assume my fighter is lost in space? If so toss me into whatever as 2.Yooper.

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Pink Elephant!

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Gibraltar

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Survey the new system.

As far as that Pluto facility... I know some guys.

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GRAVEYARD

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Whoopsie Daisy.

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CHARGE!

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Great shooting! First dozen rounds are on me.

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

1B
2C

Just imagine the wonders those Marines might find inside.

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Is a Rendezvous with Rama style probe fly-by a possibility? It seems like a hell of an opportunity for a ridiculous mission profile just to get a good look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Nevets posted:

This being a +/- fanatics Martian ship, I'm imagining a scuttling procedure as follows:

1: All crew are given a chance to either escape or take their suicide pills depending on the situation.

2. All compartments are vented to space, then flooded with a mix of pure oxygen & hydrogen from the ship's atmosphere recycling & fuel cell systems which is then ignited, scouring the interior of the ship with fire. Hard sealed and extra sensitive caches of intel are destroyed by failsafe thermite charges.

3. A second venting of compartments, followed by caches of liquid flourine being sprayed into every compartment.

4. Finally, the reactor & weapon capacitors are set to overload, missiles are armed in their magazines, and the ship's sorium tanks are pumped into all compartments.

Step 0 : Browser history wiped. Twice.