Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

Never felt at home in reality
Always hiding behind avatars

Dreadnoughts to Nova-Sol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

I formally submit my application to Ram my ship into the engines of the moving moon

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

Cathode Raymond posted:

REPENT!

THE END IS NEAR

Join my church and follow me into the sun skimmer. Alternately, join my church and ram your ship into the alien battlemoon. Alternately, join my church and lead the alien battlemoon and all its attending ships on a chase away from the sunskimmer.

I will gladly join your chuch and lead the battlemoon away from the sunskimmer and then ram the battlemoon

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

Facility, save all sinners from the fires of The Kasag
Forgive blackened souls.
Help them to see You.
Lift them out of darkness.
Open their eyes.
Open their hearts.
Show them the Truth.
Save them.
Help them to listen.
Rid them of pride, and envy.
Protect them from evil.
Hear their pleas for help.
Grasp their hands.
Pull them towards You.
Save them from the deception of United Terra, Amen.

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

Do the Pit pickets appeal to the Terran ships in Nova Sol for assistance? Yes

Does Sebmojo push forward to engage the Terran ships without waiting for Fourth Fleet? No

Does Mars command request that parts of the Ranginui fleet withdraw to Sol? Yes

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

sebmojo posted:

Can I get explanations on why I shouldn't advance upon the terran 'ships' and cut them down as a red iron blade might thresh a verdant field

We don't know the capabilities of their new fleet nor the firepower of their new BB's. It is not worth risking our smaller new fleet just to have a chance of killing transports. If our new fleet were larger I would wholeheartedly push for an attack on the transports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

:black101: Triton Fleet