Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHVPS4DETH

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

is a lot like taking a poo poo while holding someone's hands as they tell u about themselves if u think about it

thanks to vanisher for the dope av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch

i wrote a memoir on the toilet my medium was poops

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i imagine it's somewhat like posting a tweet on the toilet covfefe

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
CAROL

by Fluffdaddy
i do that all the time op

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

mister magpie posted:

i imagine it's somewhat like posting a tweet on the toilet covfefe

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Darkman Fanpage
if i wrote a memoir id put a section in the foreword specifically asking people not to read my memoir on the toilet. i would prefer not to be associated with the toilet

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Darkman Fanpage posted:

if i wrote a memoir id put a section in the foreword specifically asking people not to read my memoir on the toilet. i would prefer not to be associated with the toilet

but...your posts...

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
not too many toilet-centric memoirs out there, whose are we talking about here?

cda

by Hand Knit

Darkman Fanpage posted:

good plan. just to be safe i/m going to name my autobiography "please don't read this on the toilet"

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
please buy my new memoir "if you read this book on the toilet you're going against my expressed wishes. i can't stop you but think about what kind of person that makes you."

----------------

punchymcpunch

Sham bam bamina! posted:

not too many toilet-centric memoirs out there, whose are we talking about here?

elvis

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A good name for a memoir to read on the toilet would be "Life is a poo poo Sandwich (and every day is a bite)" by Maykin Ploppies

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

peeping a renoir on the toilet

so soothing

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

my toilet is actually decoupaged with the pages from shvps's memoir, Mine Cumpf.

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

Splatmaster posted:

A good name for a memoir to read on the toilet would be "Life is a poo poo Sandwich (and every day is a bite)" by Maykin Ploppies
That's not a real name. I think you're lying.

Impkins Patootie

hold it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB0NM6reiRE

now poo poo it

little munchkin

cda posted:

please buy my new memoir "if you read this book on the toilet you're going against my expressed wishes. i can't stop you but think about what kind of person that makes you."

----------------

little munchkin
*kramer from seinfeld voice* it''s a book about toilets you can read on the toilet

----------------

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
holding your hands while you take a poo poo: a memoir
people often ask me how i came to be holding your hands right now, while you take a poo poo.
"it's easy," i tell them. "just live."
i've found that even when you're on the straight and narrow, life will take you on so many twists and turns you feel like you're travelling down the intestinal tract yourself.
so it's hard to tell where you'll end up. hell, if you'd told the me of five years ago - a pent-up, white-knuckle navy seal in the midst of his third tour of duty - that today i'd be holding your hands while you took a poo poo, i would have called you crazy and punched your lights out.
but if there's two things i've learned along the way on this crazy, crazy ride, it's first: how to tie a fuckload of knots; and second: that life is like a box of chocolates - hard to hold on to while you're holding somebody's hands as they shoot human waste product through a fleshvalve.

Impkins Patootie

i just made the MLK I Have a Dream speech of toilets - now i feel as though ive been borne again free mahi mahi

vanisher

I'm going to do the opposite. Ill write mine to be read ONLY on the toilet. The next question is do I go for a relaxing upbeat story or a rushed stressful tale of my life, which would better aid the reader with their task?

SHVPS4DETH

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

my toilet is actually decoupaged with the pages from shvps's memoir, Mine Cumpf.

i'm here less than a day and i'm gettin doxxed :negative:

free Trapt CD posted:

holding your hands while you take a poo poo: a memoir
people often ask me how i came to be holding your hands right now, while you take a poo poo.
"it's easy," i tell them. "just live."
i've found that even when you're on the straight and narrow, life will take you on so many twists and turns you feel like you're travelling down the intestinal tract yourself.
so it's hard to tell where you'll end up. hell, if you'd told the me of five years ago - a pent-up, white-knuckle navy seal in the midst of his third tour of duty - that today i'd be holding your hands while you took a poo poo, i would have called you crazy and punched your lights out.
but if there's two things i've learned along the way on this crazy, crazy ride, it's first: how to tie a fuckload of knots; and second: that life is like a box of chocolates - hard to hold on to while you're holding somebody's hands as they shoot human waste product through a fleshvalve.

thanks to vanisher for the dope av

alnilam

building an armoire on the toilet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
Oh me? I'm just enjoying a pinot noir on the toilet. It's a medium-bodied affair, vaguely reminiscent of the summers I spent on the Rhine as a child picking wild roses and supping on delicate dishes of lamb and currant. Evoking primal, visceral reactions in me, I have to admit that I was taken by surprise, having no idea that something so small and insignificant could elicit such a magnificent response. All at once the innocence of my youth and the worldly experience of my age have chosen to dance with each other, a passionate embrace in which both become stronger than the individual sum of their parts. I'm overwhelmed by the complexity of the bouquet. The wine isn't bad, either.

• Locked thread