Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
I know summer has started because I'm not interested in any of those games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
What is this "friend" thing you people keep mentioning???

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

Sakurazuka posted:

I can't play them on the bus with Steam.

Fortunately now the Switch exists.

HD rumble jiggle

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

codenameFANGIO posted:

unless you are one of those lunatics who does not care about the story in games.

It's me I'm that lunatic but I turn subtitles on to know which objective I have to do to get to the next gameplay thing

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

FirstAidKite posted:

So what does this X stand for?

Serious post: The X stands for 10 for Windows 10

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

CJacobs posted:

Curly's head has gotten a lot less rounded-rectangle-y since we last saw her

You're right on the less rectangle-y part...

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

tap my mountain posted:

Everybody knows that butts are the new boobs in gaming

Pretend I posted that famous page from the Prison School manga

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

tap my mountain posted:

Aww there was a tiny little bat stuck on the floor at work. I was afraid it was sick and dying but apparently it just needed somebody to toss it out the window so it could get some air under its wings :3:

Good job idiot you resurrected Dracula

I hope you have a whip ready

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

PantsBandit posted:

All my friends are busy with personal poo poo/out of town this weekend so I imagine I'll be playing a lot of Battlegrounds.

I played Battlegrounds with my friends then I remembered my friends are insufferable when playing multiplayer games with death penalties and then I refunded PUBG

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

Andrast posted:

I haven't had any problems with any modern controller. All of them are fine.

I hear the Steam controller is garbage and that's modern

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

Sakurazuka posted:

The worst part of Mad Max is that it forces you to do a bunch of the open world stuff to progress in the story.

I would've stuck with Mad Max longer if you never had to leave your car

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
It has lots of snow

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

Looper posted:

I liked the Splatoon 2 World Championships, and the footage of Mario Odyssey

Why did the japanese team wear cough masks, are they sickly? are they pretending to be an elite faction of villains from a Shonen anime/manga?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

Sakurazuka posted:

I feel like the superficial similarities between Souls games and metroidvanias has a lot of people attempting to merge the two poorly and Hollow Knight is a victim of that.
However that's just the impression I get as I won't be playing it until the Switch version comes out.

It doesn't help that the plot and way lore is conveyed in HK is a little too close to the Dark Souls series

• Locked thread