Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

life is a nightmare but my tekken 7 pre-order finished downloading and maybe I'll finally start nier automata today after buying it like 2 weeks ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Looper posted:

Nintendo's shops not having virtual shopkeepers like Beedle or Wario is a huge missed opportunity

The 3DS eshop has a cute mascot

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Why not use adblock

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What's the best final boss fight

Is it the boss

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

i-i got a good one too guys

life is strange 2

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What if humanity agreed to erase the word epic

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

The White Dragon posted:

perhaps it could even say 69

You mean LXIX

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I thought you were just supposed to run away from Ceaseless Discharge then it falls off the ledge or w/e

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Each game you sell is another 1000 years of your soul being tortured in hell

Help Im Alive fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Jun 5, 2017

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

Fighting game story modes need to actually teach like the campaign of other games, like have the introductory scenes for featured characters be them demonstrating their moves or something to a pupil and having the player do really basic things. I think that would be more useful than dumping people in a lot of fights early on with passive ai and lots of different characters with no clue whats up.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Is it the Vita Little King's Story? I think that one is supposed to be bad

I played it on Wii and it was very good

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I'm kind of surprised they didn't put ulta sun/moon on switch

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I hope I can be forgiven in the next life for enjoying video games

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Nintendo should pay Namco to make a Soul Calibur except it's all Fire Emblem characters

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

It's still very funny that someone paid $1,300 to play a terrible unpatched version of No Man's Sky two weeks early

it seems like an ok game now though I'll play it some day

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Cowcaster posted:

what i don't get is why was no man's sky in development for umpteen-odd years and still came out underbaked yet apparently they've been cranking out multiple content updates and major overhauls in the past year

I think it was just supposed to be a smallish indie game with a cool procedural generation gimmick but then Sony put them onstage at E3 and the crazy people that play space games got themselves hyped up for the ultimate video game with 18 quintillion planets that they could play until the day they die

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

In Training posted:

Do you actually want Ubisoft to make that game.

Michel Ancel is good

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Are there any space games where you get to be the aliens

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

i hope the sequel is better

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What is it

I googled bridges and I guess they do these structures now to get across water/obstacles

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

BBBB (bring back buck bumble)

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

You can ride everything in breath of the wild

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

They put him in the amiibo patch

You scan amiibo and he turns into them/gives you furniture

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Is there even a crueler death than to die 3 hours before E3

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I'll make a video game by lonely people, for lonely people

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I liked the Sony E3 where they made fun of the Xbox One by announcing that the PS4 had basic features like playing offline and letting friends borrow your games

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

Why don't all game developers get together and figure out what menu to put Subtitles in

I play with subtitles off :c00l:

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Does anyone know if Hyper Light Drifter is good

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

#girlwood

(i like ubisoft's conferences idk)

Regy Rusty posted:

Hyper Light Drifter is great

StrixNebulosa posted:

Yes, yes it is

The boss fights are really hard though

Cool I just noticed today it's on sale in Europe (PS4) so I'll probably pick it up

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

the bethesda conference is at 5am my timezone lol

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I've been playing a lot of the Wipeout collection this week and it's really good but man it makes me appreciate all the goofy characters in F-Zero. The gameplay is great/I'm having a lot of fun but it feels kind of soulless

i miss my boys beastman/the skull

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Wipeout does have from what I remember some good world building the companies that sponsor the racing machines/builds them?

In comparison to F-Zero where we only have the supposedly nefarious EAD development group.

Yeah there's the different companies like Feisar/AG Systems/Qirex and some neat flavour text in the description of each machine but I guess I wish they did more with it (But I'm still on Wipeout 2048, maybe it's different in HD/Fury)

But then I also kind of enjoy that the game is just racing without anything getting in the way so idk what I want

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

glam rock hamhock posted:

Will I'm at the Sony E3 live in theaters thing, ama

really scraping the bottom of the barrel for celebrity cameos this year huh

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

CJacobs posted:

I'm genuinely surprised Hot Shots Golf/Everybody's Golf is still going in this day and age. Fond memories of playing it with my non-videogame-playing grandpa back in the PS2 era.

The vita one owns, it's just as good as Mario Golf

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

Metroid games should not have more words beyond "Morph Ball Acquired"

Scanning stuff in the prime games is cool

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

beep boop
scan complete
poster jay rust
holds poor opinion on scanning in metroid

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

unfortunately I share a (25th) birthday with donald trump but I got Prey + Puyo Puyo Tetris and I hope they're good

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Am I right in assuming fat cat is the villain

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Which game has the biggest file size (that article says Gears of War 4 is 120GB lol)

I hate it because my PS4 is only 500GB and a bunch of games are like 40-50+GB now. I wish buying physical saved space but I think the disc just installs the game and it's the same size as the digital download basically. idk if the disc is even doing anything after that

Help Im Alive fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Jun 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Is that thumbnail Sonic escaping from the city again

• Locked thread