Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

I'm gonna play lots of games in this here month of my birth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Real hurthling! posted:

Can i do it on i phone?

I switched from chrome to Firefox on my pixel so I could use ublock origin and now every webpage loads way faster without having to load 10 million ads on every page. It's wonderful.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Bring back Nichijou.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Subtitles are good because I don't live in sound a proof room/sometimes I listen to podcasts or music or watch Netflix and they help prevent mondegreens.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

I actually didn't like the devolver press conference. It felt like it was trying too hard. However, I'm glad that other people enjoyed it.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Chomp8645 posted:

Trying too hard is the entire purpose of E3.

Well yeah, but when speakers in the other press conferences try too hard to be funny, everyone just kind of cringes, but because devolver put some effort in, it suddenly makes it one of the highlights of the e3?

Maybe I just went in with the wrong expectations, since people were saying it was like something out of Eric Andre. Instead, I tuned in and saw fake amateur wrestling and a segment with what looked like someone related to twitch? It felt like Kung fury, in that it just didn't hit the right notes with me. They do deserve props though for having 12 hours of footage.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Well that explains a lot. My friend told me to watch it and linked me the twitch stream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Lurdiak posted:

Well obviously the solution is to start with 4 and 5, which are much worse than zero but still not as bad as Dead Souls or whatever.

4 can't be bad, it gave us Akiyama after all!

• Locked thread