Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

naoto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

a copy of kingdom hearts but as u play mickey mouses eyes bleed more and more until eh dies

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

CJacobs posted:

The gex games are all pretty good and I found them funny back in the day but now I absolutely dread the thought of hearing that drat gecko's voice ever again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-17-qzIGslA

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Dr N. Gin is my aesthetic

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i am unreasonably excited for the crash 1-3 remaster. i loved the ratchet and clank remaster and thought it was one of the best games of 2016.

now all they need to do is remake Crash Team Racing, the one true kart racer

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

adam west, the guy from family guy right?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I CANT BELIEVE MODERN FEMINISM WON WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE STRAIGHT WHITE MALES BUY MY GAME TIA

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

jokes on you i never get upset at video games except when i get upset at video games

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

how can i focus on anything else when progressivism is spiraling out of control!?!

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i bought the nintendo switch i am extremely looking forward to the paint game with the squids from maryo

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i am going to be one of the people who buys the xbox duke controller

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

CJacobs posted:

Speaking of chargers, folks here who have a PS4 or at least a dualshock 4: How do you charge the thing? I have never gotten either of my two dualshock 4's to hold a charge from anything but the 'official' PS4 micro-usb-to-usb cable connected to my PC. I've tried other micro-to-usb's, I've tried my phone charger, I've tried charging them from the wall. It seems to charge them like halfway and then just stop. If I unplug them and connect them again, it sometimes resumes charging them but that's a pain.

i plug it into my PlayStation 4 or Personal Computer

also my vita adapter

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

game is in fact good

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

playing persona 4 while on a 4 hour fight was extremely cool and good

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

The Colonel posted:

time to play unreal: this time with voice acting and a plot

return to na pali sure is, a thing

all you have to do is use the assault rifle its the best gun by far

corn in the bible posted:

i like killzone 4 its good

yeah so is killzone vita

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

what does 'powered by pc technology' mean anyway isnt every console powered by pc technology

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

dont worry notch will probably die of a heart attack in 5 years and another fat internet "rational" libertarian can take his place

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

if i could trade places with notch i probably wouldnt his life seems like a neverending hell and rotted candy

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

do the dragonforce song

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Crash Bandicoot didn't need an update

The games were good

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

https://twitter.com/PixelMatt64/status/880570038943703041

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

CJacobs posted:

The Crash Bandicoot HD version is god drat good, though they altered the jump physics just slightly in a way that kind of sucks a bit.

Crash's expressions are amazing.

coco or crash tia

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

im glad crash bandicoot is doing well perhaps this means it will return as an actual franchise

crash bandicoot is a better mascot than sonic

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

yeah but is crash bandicoot now dark souls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Ometeotl posted:

Crash 2 is the only good one of the trilogy

wrong

crash 3 is great