Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Please protect your Radio Waves people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
A new Gex would just be Harambe and Emoji jokes today

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

chumbler posted:

I wish Tekken 7 had a better character tutorial, or at least something that cycles through the move list as you do them. Unless I just missed that option somewhere. The game might be more popular if it actually bothered to teach players anything.

If you press triangle on the move list it will show the commands up top and then you can just Touchpad + button to scroll through the moves as you do them.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

babypolis posted:

yeah i aint gonna feel too bad for a guy that died peacefully and surrounded by his family at 88. we all gotta die someday and it doesnt get any better than that

You don't understand. He's famous.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Kiryu is the best dad

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
I liked the Arena puzzle section from golden sun 2 because it's pretty neat as a puzzle thing.

But I've been playing Wild Arms 3 and man that game does puzzle boss fights p well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
I wish Camelot would continue making good Mario sports RPGs

• Locked thread