Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Killing Floor 2, and Life is Strange are the free games on PS4 for June. How is Killing Floor 2? I know very little about that game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Just got back from seeing Wonder Woman, best super hero movie to date. Now to go play Injustice 2.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Pokemon Snap 2 is going to be announced tomorrow during the Nintendo Direct.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am so confused, is this Animal Crossing Switch fan made?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Help Im Alive posted:

Is there even a crueler death than to die 3 hours before E3

Missing E3 is a mercy killing to be honest.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Phantasium posted:

It's legit cool that they're going to make it so you can play original xbox games on the newest system now.

Badly hope Panzer Dragoon Orta is on the list.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Castlevania Lord of Shadows had a rock golem with giant rock boobs.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Quest For Glory II posted:

this shouldn't be a shocker but BG&E2 sounds like the Vaporwariest Vaporware

This sounds absolutely horrible.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Hahahahahahah

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Was wondering if someone could tell me about Elite Dangerous on PS4? How is the games steep learning curve? Apparently this launch of the game came with a massive update that improved a lot of the tougher gameplay mechanics.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This video is adorable, I love it so much.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I love all video game dads.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

suuma posted:

I've only played Mario 3, Mario 64 and Pikmin 1/2 from the Nintendo Store but I sort of just assumed all of the first party games were on there. That's weird.

I remember being really mad I couldn't buy Banjo Kazooie on it but I guess that's on Xbox for some reason

The vast majority of Nintendo games are not available on any other platforms but the original they were released on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Sakurazuka posted:

Unfortunately the potential to screw yourself over irredeemably was still a feature of RPGs at the time.

This was fun to discover in early days Everquest.

• Locked thread