Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

june is 'augh gently caress why do i live in las vegas it's 110 outside' month

followed by july which is much similar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

I just pony up for YT Red and say nuts to the whole goddamn thing :shobon:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

OH BOY, ANOTHER ANIME ARGUMENT

Anime... is good

Except... when it isn't

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

LawfulWaffle posted:

It will never be safe for your to change your avatar back.

I gotta admit if it weren't for the redtext that'd be an incredibly amusing avatar anyway

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Assuming it's not a mod or admin doing Shenanigans that's got to have been at least $500 spent by our unknown malefactor by now

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

I've started reading the Awful Fantasy LP again

I'm... not sure why

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Awful Fantasy is even more vile and, well, awful than I remember it being, which is honestly kind of impressive

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Guy Mann posted:

Even by the standards of the Phillips CDi and 90s FMV games in general, an FMV minigolf game is an astoundingly terrible idea on just about every level. And that's without the added albatross of Eugene Levy shouting out dad jokes every five seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z2QYsK-kFk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj-tiK7fkTE

GameGrumps played this and it was amazing hearing them collectively lose what remained of their sanity

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

I picked up an iPhone SE to replace my old phone, is iTunes still the only way to get moosic onto this thing or are there alternatives that aren't poo poo on a shingle to use in Windows land nowadays

or is iTunes less poo poo now

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

an actual dog posted:

You can use a third party app like foobar or plex. Lots of options.

Oh yea it's already on my plex server, I can just stream from that rather than figure out syncing. Thanks

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Aaaagg now I remember what I hate about messing with music: albums with multiple artists just make me OCD and agonize about a good way to organize this poo poo

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

how does the internet have so many terrifying bleeding cow mages goddamn

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Closed-Down Pizza Parlor posted:

alwa's awakening is insanely good and the fact that no one has played it is criminal

I bought it and in theory it's my jam but in practice it's sooo sloooow

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

I used to use those voice clips to micspam in TF2 servers and seemed to genuinely scare a lot of people with the RAAARRGH

Ah... good times.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Quest For Glory II posted:

the ESA is dogshit imo

At first I thought you were talking about Environmental Station Alpha and I was gonna have to have words

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

I'm off work tomorrow so I'm considering staying up 'til 2AM for the FFXIV expansion release. Never done that for an MMO before

Maybe I'll wise up and go to bed like a normal human being shortly

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Just got back from a sort-of impromptu LAN party at my brother's place. That was strangely entertaining, playing Worms Armageddon and yelling at each other (and often throwing things) across the room when someone darksided

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

oddium posted:

i'm playing....... lufia 2. i've only done the tutorial puzzle dungeon but it seems neat

You're playing a Good Game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

That reminds me, is S2 of My Hero Academia finished yet

I'd rather binge than get stuck on a cliffhanger

• Locked thread