Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

Missionary Positron posted:

Death to online newspaper comment sections.

USAA has a general comment section. If you are a member, take a look at it. There's been some extra activity the last few days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

Mr. Nice! posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...m=.0a7f946a2791

Kushner is megafucked. The white house story for why Kushner met with the head of a Russian bank in December was that it was a non-business related diplomatic meeting in anticipation of his position as a white house advisor.

The head of the bank, which immediately flew back to Russia and met with Putin after if travel records are correct, has said that the meeting was entirely non-diplomatic and focused entirely instead on Kushner's family business.

Protip: Your case officer is not your friend, and will sell you out the second their skin, career, or even loose change is at risk.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

I'm guessing that goony motherfucker in the center is Whip.

Whip, tell your partner in the Oakleys to stop being a cheapskate and buy some new pants. That fading makes him look like he pissed himself.

• Locked thread