Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av

Thom P. Tiers posted:

He's gonna come back August 1st and mash for two straight months and end up with 30+ dingers despite missing two full months. It's going to rule.

Alternative history version:

He's going to come back and not hit any fingers at all because his thumb has permanently detached from his hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av

The Walrus posted:

Justin Smoak has more RBIs than strikeouts. 37-35.

:toot:

He's having a great season so far

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

N: Jays lost again to the Oakland Errors in spite of 8 hits
V: gently caress

Also Estrada is looking like he's playing hurt again like half of last season, his stuff isn't working right

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

N: RA Dickey is still pitching but is clearly on the declining side of his career trajectory with his ERA up to 5

V: he's still better than Liriano and the garbage call-ups Toronto tried on for starters when their rotation died in a bus accident

Toronto won today but I'm concerned the suck is real given they somehow dropped 2/3 to the awful Oakland As

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

What do people who are more informed than me think of the Jays draft picks? I've never been into prospect stats much

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

seiferguy posted:

My personal hope is that there's some sort of cool name to replace Safeco and not one of the big 4 of Starbucks, Microsoft, Amazon or Boeing getting their naming rights.

I wouldn't disagree, only that I think Cano will age and make the tail end of the contract not great. We only have Cruz for 1 more year after this.

Boeing Center - Where Baseballs Take Flight

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

"It's our right to bother you cause you choose to sit in public!"

gently caress off you entitled turd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Gobias Ind. posted:

At least they've got Ryan Goins!

Goins could totally play LF

• Locked thread