Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Inspector_666 posted:

What's the parking situation like at Angel Stadium? I'm flying out to my company's CA office and I'm gonna get to a game since the Yankees will be in town, but I'm not sure if I should drive up there myself from Irvine or what

A lot depends on traffic but it has a huge parking lot near the freeway. Irvine is close by. I would drive myself if I were you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

He's huge. That being said a buddy of mine is 7'2" and is astronomically huge.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

He seems like a taller Puig. Puig isn't freakishly tall but he's built like a tank.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

What is this feeling.....is it enjoyment of Yankees based ball...?!

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

bawfuls posted:

Andrew Miller before the Dodgers: 31.1 IP, 0 HR, 1 ER, 0.29 ERA, 0.88 FIP
Andrew Miller after the Dodgers: 33.2 IP, 2 HR, 6 ER, 1.60 ERA, 1.87 FIP

Yeah what's up with that

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Spoeank posted:

Whoa the 0.29 ERA was due for regression no way

:thunk:

Why is a Giants poster salty a couple days after their video game super team won the NBA title? Priced out of seats by google bros?

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

:stare:

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Alex Wood, dodgers' #1 ace

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

bumming your scene posted:

Yes

Jesus gently caress the Dodgers still aren't on TV in LA?

http://www.latimes.com/sports/mlb/la-sp-dodgers-tv-shaikin-20170617-story.html

Only 21 more years until they can return, apparently

Cox, DirecTV and AT&T illegally colluded against TWC to ice them out. There's a federal suit that was brought under Obama's DOJ that I'm sure will now be dropped.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

bawfuls posted:

https://twitter.com/SamMillerBB/status/877904060724125697

Fun ridiculous tidbit from that piece: ZIPS gives Bellinger a 54% chance of hitting 500 home runs. That is absurd.

My brain is nowhere near ready to think about this.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Spoeank posted:

Nah our tic is a pathological inability to just not respond to his posts

Mmhmm that's all well and good however have you considered gently caress the giants?

E: I cry nightly from their three recent titles and Bonds haunts my dreams

Der Meister fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jun 25, 2017

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Unblock-us stopped working for MLB.tv on my Blu Ray. Did some troubleshooting but just signed up for cable since I couldn't figure it out. Oh well.

Honestly the picture quality is no different now than it was when I streamed it.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Timby posted:

Because, as was mentioned earlier, MLB.tv has been actively cracking down on VPN users, and quite often they'll simply ban your account without so much as a warning.

They weren't as strict about it previously, but ever since that lawsuit over the blackout rules was settled, they began going after VPNs hard, otherwise they would have faced a revolt from cable operators.

My account isn't banned. The DNS spoofing just doesn't work. I can watch it using a VPN on my computer but the quality sucks and my wife complains so I'll just give money to Spectrum. Oh well.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

That's awful.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Troxartas posted:

They said open rupture, any of the medical people on here want to confirm my suspicions, does that mean something broke through the skin? Googling din't give me much

did they say open repair? that just describes the surgical approach. an open rupture does imply that there was a break in the skin, potentially the patella reached escaped velocity after being untethered from the tibia.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

open refers to the injury mechanism resulting in a break in the skin and basically means the tendon was lacerated. in this case, the wall must have traumatically cut his tendon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Troxartas posted:

All the twitter reports say open rupture. Also they say they're doing the surgery tonight, which I feel like I've heard that they only do that when it's open to close it up as soon as possible to prevent infection, is that right?

Basically yes. Irrigate the gently caress out of the wound to prevent infection and before it gets inflamed and ugly, and repair the tendon before it gets infected, inflamed and ugly.

• Locked thread