Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Going into todays games Rickie Weeks was top-five in 3TO rate among players with 100+ PAs

because he has 46 strikeouts in 104 PAs lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Intruder posted:

Rocco Baldelli aka #1 best dude in MVP 2005

READY

STEADY

THIS GUY IS ROCCO BALDELLI

I miss MVP 2005 but my HDTV has too high a delay to play it :sigh:

Also unstoppable
Zack Greinke
Joe Mauer
Justin Morneau
:swoon: Jon Dowd :swoon:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

IcePhoenix posted:

Ervin Santana just CGSO'd the Giants on 91 pitches lol

lmao that's one botched fly ball against the Nats away from two madduxes in a week against the giants

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Whoa the 0.29 ERA was due for regression no way

:thunk:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Gonna put that 2.1 innings of good hitting right next to those NL West Champ titles

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Actually its the rings that help me feel good.

Thats what they give world champions fyi. maybe you can go down to the library to find microfiche of the dodgers' rings

Or tweet at fox more lmao

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Der Meister posted:

Why is a Giants poster salty a couple days after their video game super team won the NBA title? Priced out of seats by google bros?

*whispers so Google Cops can't find me*

I'm not a warriors fans and they can all die in a fire

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Kings fan in Warriors territory answers your original question though

Also my other teams are the Giants and Niners lmao sports are terrible

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

remember when mlb made it nearly impossible to be a hitter on fathers day 2017

https://twitter.com/TroyRenck/status/876480808294522881

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Carlosologist posted:

in case you didn't love Clayton Kershaw already:

https://twitter.com/RLeesam/status/876579500104065027

It's with a heavy heart that I must admit that Clayton Kershaw loving owns

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Phew. Cubbies 2016 title secure now that Torres won't be a major league phenom in 2017.

2018 though. :thunk:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Have you considered

Never

Bunt

Hit

Dingers

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

bawfuls posted:

Cody Bellinger is leading the National League in home runs and he also does this sometimes

http://m.athletics.mlb.com/oak/video/v1343652683/sflad-bellinger-gets-a-bunt-knock-in-the-7th-inning/?mlbtax=bunt

why the hell is this on the a's section

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The Nards Pan posted:

Holy gently caress the Phillies are bad :smith:

Also this is awesome:

https://twitter.com/MLBGIFs/status/877743477924089858

That guy's sup is the exact opposite of Ichiro Girl

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Yoenis Cespedes is just racist against Cubaaaaahhhgggghhhhggh

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Urias has like half a decade to recover and make a normal-rear end age debut in the majors.

If the Dodgers don't do anything stupid he should be fine, just won't be a phenom is all.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

My favorite SA tic is bawfuls' complete inability to stop himself from posting about the Giants or responding to almost literally every post about the Giants.

It's totes adorbs :3:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Its very similar to Giants fans who do the same thing with the Dodgers!

Nah our tic is a pathological inability to just not respond to his posts

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Your Taint posted:

If you take away all his PA's where he got on base, he's slashing .000/.000/.000

Yeah but the flip side of this split

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Montero's Revenge

• Locked thread