Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Timby posted:

The way the Angels tried to get out of Hamilton's contract was loving disgusting.

This is absolutely true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

N: Pringles is launching ketchup chips so Brett Lawrie is hosting an event in downtown Toronto in which a bunch of Canadians are going down a slip n slide covered in ketchup to set a world record.

V:

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

Devon Travis to the 10 day DL after getting hit on the hand with a pitch . Poor kid can't catch a break. Right when he was heating up too. Blah

For his knee apparently though which is weird. Ugh. Would be great if the Jays could have their full starting lineup for like, a week

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

http://www.sportingnews.com/mlb/new..._medium=twitter

the possibilities are endless

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

N: Jose Canseco believes in mermaids
V: Good.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

shadok posted:

I missed the news of this stunning baseball upset somehow:

https://twitter.com/DOBrienAJC/status/875870651193712640

where... is his... super SUIT

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Hand Knit posted:

The Jays, meanwhile, are at one game below .500 for I think the 9th time this season. They have not yet returned to .500.

Until this afternoon :getin:

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I'm glad that they appear to be treating it seriously at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Anime Reference posted:

I would've assumed it was just wall-to-wall "suck it up pussy" and "how can someone who gets paid millions to play a game ever feel bad about anything?"

There's a lot of that on Instagram but twitter seems pretty reasonable about it

• Locked thread