Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CirclMastr posted:

I really wish I knew what the actual votes were at right now. Is there a way to access the votefinder thing or is it just a bot that posts?

Also: http://votefinder.org/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ernie. posted:

The intent behind tmm's posts is all wrong. It's to seem Townie or thoughtful. Not too actually hunt scrum or prod for reactions.

Earlier in the game he insisted over multiple posts that I explain some reasoning, then dropped that line of questioning entirely after joke phase. The entire thing was just him trying to appear like he's always trying. His is an evil heart. I bet he is player #666.

I dropped it because you explained it somewhat and I didn't want to call undue attention to it.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

TMM pushing me as if deadline isn't in ten minutes.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Ernie. posted:

Dr. Hurt is like top 5 posters and I don't know any of his opinions.

He also hasn't made a single joke with me all game ...

Is this the death of Hurt and Ernie? :(

Maybe if u posted more
I could make jokes with u.

(on a serious note I'm still trying to get more feelings but I'm feeling rusty~)

TMMadman posted:

Because Mr. F would just be a lurker lynch, while TNL actually made the suspicious posts of calling out Sandwolf and then backing off it for no real reason.

Yeah fair enough. Since Mr. F. was your "vote to avoid a no lynch" it just felt a little odd to me that you decided to go after TNL with a little more gusto than you initially put on him for that callout.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I dunno what to do. Deadline approaches and I'm fine voting Tired Moritz if it's to avoid NL, but I honestly can't pick out a legit reason to vote for anyone at this point.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

##vote Tired Moritz

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I'm not voting Tired Moritz even if it causes a no lunch.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Ernie. posted:

Bad

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Ernie. posted:

The intent behind tmm's posts is all wrong. It's to seem Townie or thoughtful. Not too actually hunt scrum or prod for reactions.

Earlier in the game he insisted over multiple posts that I explain some reasoning, then dropped that line of questioning entirely after joke phase. The entire thing was just him trying to appear like he's always trying. His is an evil heart. I bet he is player #666.

i agree

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Ernie. posted:

I mean Moritz has been quiet and inactive in the game entirely since he got called out for his dumb logic about how everyone who votes him is scum and how he shouldn't be voted D1 because he didn't wanna die.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

##vote Tired Moritz

Meh. I don't feel good about any vote.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Yeah I'm hungry. We need lunch.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

nice no lynch losers

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Ernie. posted:

Are you masons or what.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

nice no lynch losers

Be the brutal street justice you wish to see in the world.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

The Ninth Layer posted:

Are you masons or what.

no

i just disagree with the idea that any scum in the world ever has wasted all of d1 being self-absorbed

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Well great we can all waste day 1 together instead then.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Ernie. posted:

no

i just disagree with the idea that any scum in the world ever has wasted all of d1 being self-absorbed

This is bad and you should feel bad.

You are likely scum knowing that a no-lynch is likely to happen today and are setting the scene for a Day 2 Moral High Ground case against yourself

Never not lynch

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Infinitum posted:

This is bad and you should feel bad.

You are likely scum knowing that a no-lynch is likely to happen today and are setting the scene for a Day 2 Moral High Ground case against yourself

Never not lynch

I'm glad you decided to care all of 5 minutes before deadline.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Infinitum posted:

what?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Tired Moritz (6): Jamuraan, Jamuraan, Raeg, Jamuraan, Infinitum, The Ninth Layer, Dr. Hurt, CirclMastr
Infinitum (2): Sandwolf, GulagDolls, The Ninth Layer, Sandwolf, Kasumeat, The Ninth Layer
TMMadman (2): Ernie., Sandwolf
Sandwolf (1): The Ninth Layer, Ixtlilton, The Ninth Layer
The Ninth Layer (1): Added Space, Added Space, TMMadman
Jamuraan (1): Kasumeat, Kasumeat, Tired Moritz
Kasumeat (1): chaoslord
Ixtlilton (0): GulagDolls, GulagDolls
chaoslord (0): Tired Moritz, Kasumeat, Tired Moritz, Kasumeat
Raeg (0): Kasumeat, Kasumeat
Mr. F! (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Kasumeat, Kasumeat

Not Voting (2): Added Space, Mr. F!

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 08th, 2017 at midnight EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Auspicious start, town.

D2 Starts in ~24 Hours! Submit Actions and Votes for MOTM Before That Point!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hi I want to again submit an early vote for MVP for day 1 to Circl for killing and eating Scrooge McDuck.

Now time for bloopers and goof'em'ups of the day.

Ernie tried to hit a header into the net but ended up heading a replica of the HMS Pinafor instead! That's gotta hurt!

TNL and TMM and INF and IXT all got confused when people were calling out initials of names and they all slammed into each other midfield. Yike-a-doodle!

Doc Hurt is very attractive. TOO attractive for football and is now a commentator instead. Look out lizard people, there's a new insane announcer in town.

Tired Moritz exists and everyone feels very embarrassed for them.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Dr. Hurt posted:

I'm glad you decided to care all of 5 minutes before deadline.

I'm not reading all of D1 in the 1hr left of deadline.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Fine, open nights. Don't make me regret it. You may discuss MOTM voting.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Nominating TMM for MOTM for trying to help me understand wtf is going on.

If I get two my second one is for Dr. Hurt.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Fine, open nights. Don't make me regret it. You may discuss MOTM voting.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You can talk itt all yall like, but what I will count is one vote pmed to me during night.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZR3ZfesIIw

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Please vote me for MOTM for subbing in and saving the game

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
And I almost got voted off day 1 as usual. Pff.

Jeez you guys, I was sleeping. :(

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

My bad guys I didn't know about the deadline/was caught up in work/basketball tonight.

My apologies.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I will be around tomorrow to catch up on posts and be a better player

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Should we try to come to a consensus on who we believe MOTM is, or just leave it up to democracy?

I'm afraid scum will all vote for scum, so it may be in our best interest to coordinate a vote, assuming this is allowed of course.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

vote for me

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

GulagDolls posted:

vote for me

I'm not sold on you being town.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Jamuraan posted:

Should we try to come to a consensus on who we believe MOTM is, or just leave it up to democracy?

I'm afraid scum will all vote for scum, so it may be in our best interest to coordinate a vote, assuming this is allowed of course.

Which is why the town should vote randomly in order to flush out the scum - but you just had to say it out loud.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

And I almost got voted off day 1 as usual. Pff.

Jeez you guys, I was sleeping. :(

You should have been lynched, but your scum buddies managed to deflect and delay just long enough. I'm glad we get another day to see your connections develop; I got my eye on 2 others, and I guarantee at least one of them is your scum buddy.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Jamuraan posted:

You should have been lynched, but your scum buddies managed to deflect and delay just long enough. I'm glad we get another day to see your connections develop; I got my eye on 2 others, and I guarantee at least one of them is your scum buddy.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Added Space posted:

Which is why the town should vote randomly in order to flush out the scum - but you just had to say it out loud.

I don't believe the uninformed minority can ever benefit from not talking about the obvious. Open communication is the key to any resolution.

• Locked thread