Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«37 »
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

He will be injured, but in the World Series he will be raised from the DL. And the Indians were filled with grief.

And seriously, why do you think I was so adamant about thinking CL was telling the truth about his claim? It's because I KNEW there was a doctor in the game since I am a backup doctor.

In fact, let me point out a few bread crumbs:

TMMadman posted:

I like you to back up and explain this please.

I drop the backup part almost immediately.

TMMadman posted:

In this case, I never would have kept the information a secret since it's a limited day power but if it had been something like a 1 shot doc/cop or a night vig, it would have been much more prudent to hold that information back for the time being.

This is from the start of D2. I deliberately put doc even though cop is more natural given alphabetical order. I did this a second time at some point too. It was a very deliberate choice that I had to consciously make because my natural inclination is to type is as cop/doc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

He will be injured, but in the World Series he will be raised from the DL. And the Indians were filled with grief.

TMMadman posted:

And seriously, why do you think I was so adamant about thinking CL was telling the truth about his claim? It's because I KNEW there was a doctor in the game since I am a backup doctor.

This is from the start of D2. I deliberately put doc first even though cop is more natural given alphabetical order. I did this a second time at some point too. It was a very deliberate choice that I had to consciously make because my natural inclination is to type is as cop/doc.

Mafia edit

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

Kasumeat posted:

WE HAVE NO loving CONFIRMATION FROM EITHER INF OR JFISK AS TO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN TACKLING A 3RD PARTY

A third party is NOT TOWN and thus would die if Inf had tackled him. It's not really hard to understand.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Infinitum posted:

OK I just clarified with JFisk

If I shoot scum, they die.
If I shoot town, only I die; they live.

So dayvig+town clearer in one!

Without further a-doo-doo

##tackle TMMadman

He is posting some nice thoughts, but perhaps a little too smart for his own good.
Lets see if he's town or not~

This is all we know. Period.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

And a 3P is NOT TOWN, therefore if Inf had tackled someone who wasn't town he wouldn't have died. This isn't rocket science.

He directly states that if he tackles someone who is town then he will die. And then he died.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

TMMadman posted:

This is from the start of D2. I deliberately put doc even though cop is more natural given alphabetical order. I did this a second time at some point too. It was a very deliberate choice that I had to consciously make because my natural inclination is to type is as cop/doc.

This is a hint of actual evidence you're town, congratulations, it's the first to come from your own posts. Only took you 900 of them. But, until you explain how I can at the same time
a) be lying scum
b) legitimately believe you are SK
I cannot believe that you are actually town. And both of these statements came directly from you in the same post.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Have we had a day that didn't devolve into two people complaining about each other yet?

In any case we aren't close to hammer and I've got some stuff to do this afternoon, so I'm putting in my vote.

##vote Ernie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

And btw, everyone should take note of how hard Kasumeat is looking for an SK instead of looking for scum. Looking for an SK is something that scum do in order to contribute to the thread while avoiding making scum calls. This is exactly what Kasumeat is doing right now.

«37 »