Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ok, I'm home now and I will wait about 1 hour before I go hammer Ernie.

Does anyone have anything else to say? I think everyone has posted more than 10 times today, so nobody should be in danger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Do it

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ok, well here we go.

Sorry Ernie, if we had hit scum yesterday, I would have tried to keep you for another day.

##vote Ernie

:redhammer:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ernie, Jurgen Klinsmann, Manager, Scum Goon was fired!

I think everyone reached 10. If I'm wrong feel free to clown on me about it. Night will end in 15 hours, or 12:00 noon EST.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

[4] Ernie.: Tired Moritz, CirclMastr, chaoslord, TMMadman

[3] Not Voting: Ernie., Hal Incandenza, Kasumeat

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 22nd, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 hours, 2 minutes.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
What the hell? Ernie! :argh:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:ghost: I'm glad I'm dead so I don't need to read walls of Kasumeat text :ghost:

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Vote me for MOTM so I can have a present please.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
:angel: dear sweet mod, Mr Fisk, can you update the OP with flips and stuff, you know, like a TLDR? tia baby :angel:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
When's the game gonna reopen?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lunch hour

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
:f5:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

There were no cuts from the squad!

Circl has won MOTM!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

[6] Not Voting: chaoslord, CirclMastr, Hal Incandenza, Kasumeat, Tired Moritz, TMMadman

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 25th, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 8 hours.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Doc'd and gave circl MOTM

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
voted CirclMastr.

yeah, I'm not surprised that the scum didn't kill anyone.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tired Moritz posted:

voted CirclMastr.

yeah, I'm not surprised that the scum didn't kill anyone.

Or did they try and fail?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I voted chaos again, but I would have voted Circl if I hadn't already voted when he asked to voted MOTM

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

If I'm honest, I'm disappointed I'm still alive.

Curious that circl may have been a kill target. Unsure why they go for him if they have a ninja. Maybe they don't and Ernie just did most of the heavy lifting after the survivor claim.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

chaoslord posted:

If I'm honest, I'm disappointed I'm still alive.

Curious that circl may have been a kill target. Unsure why they go for him if they have a ninja. Maybe they don't and Ernie just did most of the heavy lifting after the survivor claim.

I'm not disappointed that you're alive.

Want to know why?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

TMMadman posted:

Or did they try and fail?

they would only try if they're stupid and dumb

Look at this: doc/backdoc/tracker. three ???. doc goes to tracker, trackers goes to one of ???. the backdoc is invincible. This makes CL the only viable choice. If CirclMastr tracks and find someone moving, it's instant scum. If they're not, we can remove one of the ??? and make it a 50%/50% chance.

The fact that they're a possible no kill tonight basically confirms that non-existence of a ninja. There's absolutely no reason otherwise for CL to be alive.

Like seriously why would they go to kill Circl when it was telegraphed in the thread already?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

TMMadman posted:

I'm not disappointed that you're alive.

Want to know why?

If you say "I'm the serial killer" right now I may never log back in to this forum haha.

But seriously, why?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tired Moritz posted:

they would only try if they're stupid and dumb

Look at this: doc/backdoc/tracker. three ???. doc goes to tracker, trackers goes to one of ???. the backdoc is invincible. This makes CL the only viable choice. If CirclMastr tracks and find someone moving, it's instant scum. If they're not, we can remove one of the ??? and make it a 50%/50% chance.

The fact that they're a possible no kill tonight basically confirms that non-existence of a ninja. There's absolutely no reason otherwise for CL to be alive.

Like seriously why would they go to kill Circl when it was telegraphed in the thread already?

Or perhaps they didn't try to go kill Circl at all.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
t-that's what I'm saying. wtf.

I'm saying that scum likely didn't kill anyone because they didn't want Circl to catch them. If they are a ninja, why would they no-kill? They'll just kill CL. They obviously wouldn't go to kill CirclMastr because CL already said he was going to doc his rear end/it's the obvious choice.

So obviously there's no ninja so we can either NL again and force the scum to make the first move or play russian roulette with the three ??? (Me, Hal, Kasu).

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

chaoslord posted:

If you say "I'm the serial killer" right now I may never log back in to this forum haha.

But seriously, why?

Remember how I said the boon yesterday was to be deathproof for the day?

Yeah, I totally lied. The boon was actually a jail and I used it on Kasumeat.

I'm not voting for anyone but Kasumeat today, although I do think we shouldn't rush it. I think maybe we're facing a 4 person scum team since 2 of them were goons. Kasumeat is almost certainly the ninja we've been looking for, but I still think Tired could also be scum.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
why the hell do you keep thinking im scum? If you want to believe that there's a 4 scum team then why do you say that jailing Kasu means there's no kill? Just because Kasu can't move doesn't mean that his partner can't do the kill too.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tired Moritz posted:

why the hell do you keep thinking im scum? If you want to believe that there's a 4 scum team then why do you say that jailing Kasu means there's no kill? Just because Kasu can't move doesn't mean that his partner can't do the kill too.

What? This doesn't even make sense.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
sigh. what time is it for you?

your theory is that 1) Kasu is ninja. 2) four scums which means that there are 2 scum left.

You jailed Kasu. That means that there's one scum that could go and do the night kill. But they didn't? Why?

On the other note, I really don't think Kasu is scum. I read him as frustrated town, which makes sense because you're irritating to play with because you're always pointing fingers at everyone that disagree with you. gently caress, you're the one who suggested to not lynch Ernie.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tired Moritz posted:

sigh. what time is it for you?

your theory is that 1) Kasu is ninja. 2) four scums which means that there are 2 scum left.

You jailed Kasu. That means that there's one scum that could go and do the night kill. But they didn't? Why?

On the other note, I really don't think Kasu is scum. I read him as frustrated town, which makes sense because you're irritating to play with because you're always pointing fingers at everyone that disagree with you. gently caress, you're the one who suggested to not lynch Ernie.

Because it's not an either or choice for scum. It's not like they find out one person is jailed and then decide to have the other do the kill.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

It's way more likely that the kill got blocked than scum just decided to withhold.

Curious what circl saw

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
what? It's normal for scum to have the choice to select who to do the kill. Being jailed is basically roleblock+doc+being able to talk to your victim.

also... you know your claim opened up the possibility that Kasu was the target last night and you protected him, right?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

chaoslord posted:

It's way more likely that the kill got blocked than scum just decided to withhold.

Curious what circl saw

What? How is it more likely? Do you really think that

1) There's a ninja. And they decided to target CirclMastr despite the fact that 1) They're a ninja and thus CirclMastr does jack poo poo, 2) CirclMastr is obviously going to be protected.

2)There's a non-ninja and they decided not to kill because they don't want to be tracked.

you know, I'm starting to think I'm like the smartest in this game.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tired Moritz posted:

also... you know your claim opened up the possibility that Kasu was the target last night and you protected him, right?

There is zero chance Kasu was the kill target ahead of me

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

chaoslord posted:

There is zero chance Kasu was the kill target ahead of me

I actually agree. Especially when TMM has an axe to grind with him.

But if you think that, that makes your theory that the scum decide to kill makes no sense either. You're obviously the most optimal and frankly, the best choice to target last night.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tired Moritz posted:

I actually agree. Especially when TMM has an axe to grind with him.

But if you think that, that makes your theory that the scum decide to kill makes no sense either. You're obviously the most optimal and frankly, the best choice to target last night.

Exactly. So the fact I didn't die means the kill likely got blocked.

Meaning Kasu, who was in jail, is the likely culprit.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Also, you guys. If there's an ninja in this game, Why would the juggernaut use their juggernaut kill to TNL, the watcher?

inb4 we're not sure there's a juggernaut, there has to be, or else CL is a liar.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

chaoslord posted:

Exactly. So the fact I didn't die means the kill likely got blocked.

Meaning Kasu, who was in jail, is the likely culprit.

Or... the scum didn't do their kill? Why are you so unwilling to accept my theory as a possibility?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tired Moritz posted:

Also, you guys. If there's an ninja in this game, Why would the juggernaut use their juggernaut kill to TNL, the watcher?

inb4 we're not sure there's a juggernaut, there has to be, or else CL is a liar.

I just came from a scum game where I could jug someone else doing the kill. Maybe there isn't actually a ninja and the tracker just has been super unlucky. Maybe they only have a handful of ninja shots and wanted to make sure of it. Hard to know exactly why without knowing all of their powers.

Tired Moritz posted:

Or... the scum didn't do their kill? Why are you so unwilling to accept my theory as a possibility?

It's possible sure, I just think it's unlikely.

TM, there are probably two non town players left. You seem to, for now, accept me, Madman, and circls claims. That should mean from your seat Hal and Kasu are both not town. Do you think there is only one non town player left? Because the only way I can see the scum no kill math working like your theory is for there to be two, especially with a doctor and a backup doctor in play still. I don't think a solo scum could have afforded to no kill last night.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

OK Kasu was jailed, did CL say who he protected?

I can't see scum trying to kill Kasu.

Tired Moritz posted:

Weird spot for scum to not go for their kill. To what end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I doc'd circl

• Locked thread