Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Alright, well I don't really see any reason for me not to ##vote Kasumeat at this point since there doesn't really seem to be any real conversation happening.

Having jailed him on a night with no kills, I don't see any reason to think he isn't a scum killer who got caught. I don't really believe that scum would choose not to kill last night even though their options were limited. The chance to take out a claimed doctor who isn't likely to be lynched at this point is too good to pass up in my opinion.

If he is town, then I've really screwed up, but I really don't think that's the case here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ultimately, I just know his whole argument about the Inf tackle is completely wrong. Inf clearly stated that if he tackled scum they would die, but if he tackled town he would die. He tackled me and died, but Kasu wants to try and argue that I could possibly be a 3P. It doesn't make any sense at all, a 3P isn't town and so Inf wouldn't have died.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So Hal, Chaos, Circl, do you have anything else to say? I don't think Taste will hold anyone to the 10 post count this late in the game, but we've only got 8 hours left and nobody is really talking.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

TMMadman posted:

So Hal, Chaos, Circl, do you have anything else to say? I don't think Taste will hold anyone to the 10 post count this late in the game, but we've only got 8 hours left and nobody is really talking.

Nah, I just thought both deadlines I was in were tomorrow.

##vote kasu

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hmmm I am back now. Not sure what I have to add.

I think Kasu is 95% scum, his posting prior to today was neutralish to me but today his reaction seems like scum pretending to be upset. Plus being jailed on the night there was no kill and an unlikely kill target himself. He's inevitable at this point anyway but still a solid vote.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

After that, assuming there are more scum, I suppose Mortiz is my most likely suspect. His posting has been weird all game, very snippy and reactionary. I have a very hard time understanding his protecting Kasu so hard today, There doesn't seem to be a lot of evidence in the thread that would make someone so sure on Kasu, at least to my way of thinking, and his explanation for why he doesn't want to vote him doesn't totally add up to me. Tough spot to try and protect a scumbro so hard but who knows.

TMM is almost surely town, if he isn't kudos that was incredibly well played. I think some of the setup spec is bonkers but hey who hasn't done that at some point.

Circl... posting-wise Circl still pings me harder than anyone in the game, and scum tracker could be a thing but no one else seems to feel that way and I guess the results all but confirm the tracker part. I probably want to look harder at him tomorrow if I'm alive.

Chaos - Almost certainly the doc and there is not much need for a scum doc in this game (unless a surprise SK still exists) so highly unlikely to be scum based on that alone.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Still a little bothered by that unexplained kill though.

Anyway, I would hammer Kasu whenever but I will let Circl/Kasu check in if they want to say anything.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Hal Incandenza posted:

After that, assuming there are more scum, I suppose Mortiz is my most likely suspect. His posting has been weird all game, very snippy and reactionary. I have a very hard time understanding his protecting Kasu so hard today, There doesn't seem to be a lot of evidence in the thread that would make someone so sure on Kasu, at least to my way of thinking, and his explanation for why he doesn't want to vote him doesn't totally add up to me. Tough spot to try and protect a scumbro so hard but who knows.

TMM is almost surely town, if he isn't kudos that was incredibly well played. I think some of the setup spec is bonkers but hey who hasn't done that at some point.

Circl... posting-wise Circl still pings me harder than anyone in the game, and scum tracker could be a thing but no one else seems to feel that way and I guess the results all but confirm the tracker part. I probably want to look harder at him tomorrow if I'm alive.

Chaos - Almost certainly the doc and there is not much need for a scum doc in this game (unless a surprise SK still exists) so highly unlikely to be scum based on that alone.

I will say that I am slightly suspicious of Circle, but he's also seemingly been right about all the tracks. However, there's still a part of me that wonders if Circl and Tired or possibly you, have bamboozled town

My list from scummiest to towniest is:

Kasu
Tired
Hal
Circl
Chaos
Me

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hey Hal, since I know I'll be around for the deadline, I'll ##unvote and let you vote now.

Since it's Sunday, I'd rather not get stuck in a situation where we are wondering if a final vote will show up.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Although I actually do think we should probably just finish the lynch now anyway. I don't think it's moving from Kasu.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ehhh...I just go ahead and re-##vote Kasu

Circle or Hal, I don't think there's really any need to wait any longer, so if one of you check in, I think you should just hammer.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

OK, I should be around but I am also easily distracted so ##vote Kasu

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Heh, I guess I should have waited a few extra minutes. Oh well, Kasu was going to be the lynch today.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

[4] Kasumeat: Kasumeat, chaoslord, TMMadman, Hal Incandenza
[1] Hal Incandenza: Tired Moritz

[1] Not Voting: CirclMastr

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 25th, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 hours, 43 minutes.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kasumeat, Giuseppe Rossi, forward, scum goon was cut from the squad!

Getcha stuff in! Deadline tomorrow morning!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ok, I have no clue what's going on, but at least right that Kasu was scum.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm going to laugh if this game turns out to be 4 goons with guns.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Synx gambit strikes again :clint:

Should we discuss MOTM or just go for it?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Uh I already sent mine

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

delay until I can access mod file smh

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Nobody was cut from the squad!

Chaos was voted MOTM!

No deadline.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

[5] Not Voting: chaoslord, CirclMastr, Hal Incandenza, Tired Moritz, TMMadman

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

My boon is a passive so I'm gonna keep it close to the chest if that's ok.

I don't think there are two non town remaining so we should have two shots at this. Tired is my leading candidate. I'll post kind of a theoretical couple of cases on everyone when I get back from dinner.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##vote Hal

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Just laffo that I didn't get MOTM after jailing and leading the lynch on scum.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Welp, I'm dead if CL thinks I'm it. TMM+CL+Hal means rip TM

Btw I voted Circl

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Tired, why did you think Kasu was town?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Because they agree with me and they were more outspoken and loud which is a towny thing to do.

Like I didnt agree with Kasu's push on you but I appreciate that he was playing.

Maf lurks and sheep, towns fight and argue.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'll admit that you are my first choice as scum Tired, but I'm also kind of worried about Hal.

And I am still expecting a curveball, so I can imagine Circl as a longshot scum candidate.

About the only person I can't see as scum is CL. I'm going to be real angry if it turns out that the doctor is scum.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Nah its definitely Hal. Just read their posts and you can tell if it's like an overly cautious scum. I wpuld make a better case but Im on my phone right now

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Like do you guys read my posts and think I'm scummy or is it like because you hate me and you're gonna make a night action theory because gently caress that

Is it because I didn't vote Kasu? Does it matter? From my perspective, Kasu/Hal are both scum and you guys were homing on his rear end anyway.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tired Moritz posted:

Like do you guys read my posts and think I'm scummy
Yes

quote:

or is it like because you hate me and you're gonna make a night action theory because gently caress that
Night actions can be very helpful :sun: They caught kasu yesterday for example.

quote:

Is it because I didn't vote Kasu? Does it matter? From my perspective, Kasu/Hal are both scum and you guys were homing on his rear end anyway.
That's part of it for me. Like, sure, we lynched him anyway, but if he didn't vote himself we could have been in trouble. Circl last posted about 24 hours before the hammer vote if I'm reading that right and there's no guarantee he would have showed up to finish it off later that day. There was no reason to vote Hal yesterday after it was pointed out that from your chair the two scum basically had to be Hal and Kasu, but you did.

The only thing that gives me pause is how hard you came out to defend Kasu yesterday. He was dead in the water with the jail result and I'm not sure I can understand why a scum player would feel the need to defend a scumbud when there was such a black/white result on him. You can argue that it wasn't quite black/white and all that and be technically correct but as far as the game state it might as well have been a cop result.

I don't think it's circl since the other scum have as flipped goon and he is confirmed to be a tracker. I'll read him anyway, but my big task for the night is to reread Hal.

I still don't understand how TNL died but that gets into :tinfoil: area because the only theories I can come up with basically necessitate Madman being non-town and that doesn't track at all because he is town

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tired Moritz posted:

Like do you guys read my posts and think I'm scummy or is it like because you hate me and you're gonna make a night action theory because gently caress that

I think you are actually scummy. Generally speaking, I like you and find you fun to play with, although sometimes the persecution complex gets to be a bit much.

Yes, some if it is that you didn't vote Kasu. As far as I can remember, you were part of every lynch except Kasu, so it kind of stands out. And while being part of the Hurt lynch does give me some pause, you vote there could also be an excellent bus. You don't get any credit for the Ernie lynch because a claimed 3P was always doomed in that situation.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Actually, I'm going to post the final vote counts for each day again because I just looked and it's kind of weirding me out.

I'm going to keep the link to the results, but strip out the links for everything after D1 (leaving in a full D1 because of the unvotes).

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 1

Tired Moritz (6): Jamuraan, Jamuraan, Raeg, Jamuraan, Infinitum, The Ninth Layer, Dr. Hurt, CirclMastr
Infinitum (2): Sandwolf, GulagDolls, The Ninth Layer, Sandwolf, Kasumeat, The Ninth Layer
TMMadman (2): Ernie., Sandwolf
Sandwolf (1): The Ninth Layer, Ixtlilton, The Ninth Layer
The Ninth Layer (1): Added Space, Added Space, TMMadman
Jamuraan (1): Kasumeat, Kasumeat, Tired Moritz
Kasumeat (1): chaoslord
Ixtlilton (0): GulagDolls, GulagDolls
chaoslord (0): Tired Moritz, Kasumeat, Tired Moritz, Kasumeat
Raeg (0): Kasumeat, Kasumeat
Mr. F! (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Kasumeat, Kasumeat

Not Voting (2): Added Space, Mr. F!

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 08th, 2017 at midnight EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 2

[8] Added Space: Infinitum, Sandwolf, The Ninth Layer, Added Space, Raeg, Dr. Hurt, Tired Moritz, Kasumeat
[1] The Ninth Layer: TMMadman

[5] Not Voting: chaoslord, CirclMastr, Ernie., GulagDolls, Hal Incandenza

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 3

[7] Dr. Hurt: The Ninth Layer, Hal Incandenza, Tired Moritz, Infinitum, CirclMastr, TMMadman, chaoslord
[2] Raeg: Ernie., Dr. Hurt
[2] TMMadman: Kasumeat, Sandwolf
[1] Infinitum: Raeg

[1] Not Voting: Added Space

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 4

[5] Sandwolf: TMMadman, Raeg, chaoslord, Tired Moritz, CirclMastr
[1] Kasumeat: Sandwolf
[1] Raeg: Ernie.

[2] Not Voting: Hal Incandenza, Kasumeat

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 5
[4] Ernie.: Tired Moritz, CirclMastr, chaoslord, TMMadman

[3] Not Voting: Ernie., Hal Incandenza, Kasumeat

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 6
[4] Kasumeat: Kasumeat, chaoslord, TMMadman, Hal Incandenza
[1] Hal Incandenza: Tired Moritz

[1] Not Voting: CirclMastr

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I think looking at those that D2, D3 and D4 are the interesting ones.

D2 is all flipped town on Added until Hurt votes and then Tired and Kasu finish it off. Could that be three scum votes to finish him off?

D3 is the scum Hurt vote and Hal/Tired are the 2nd and 3rd votes. So is one of them is throwing Hurt under the bus. Or is the longshot Circl the scum with the 5th vote.

D4 is the Sandwolf vote and that's a tough one because the votes are town/town/presumably town Chaos and then Tired/Circl. Meanwhile Kasu was railing against the Sandwolf vote. Did Sandwolf get voted out by all town players?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

chaoslord posted:

Circl last posted about 24 hours before the hammer vote if I'm reading that right and there's no guarantee he would have showed up to finish it off later that day. There was no reason to vote Hal yesterday after it was pointed out that from your chair the two scum basically had to be Hal and Kasu, but you did.

I got home just in time to see the hammer, I was going to ask what I should do with my bus transfer thing before hammering.

I tracked Hal again last night, and he went nowhere again.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I voted CL motm

I don't see how it isn't Moritz at this point, I guess circl would be my second choice. Has he successfully tracked a single person yet? I don't think I have ever seen a tracker not get a result for six nights.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I am kind of torn between wanting to lynch Tired first because I think he's the scummiest, but also wanting to lynch Hal first because he was a replacement. Plus I honestly just want to be right about saying I thought Tired was town on D1.

There should only be one scum left because if there had been 3 scum alive yesterday, they would have technically won the game. With 6 alive and 4 to lynch, 3 scum could have forced a no lynch and then tried to hit one of the 2 unprotected town. There would be absolutely no reason to let Kasu get hung and they could have basically openly bragged about it in the thread even though the day would have had to play out since there would be a chance that the NK could be blocked, especially with a possible bus in play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

5 scum seems completely unreasonable in this size game

• Locked thread