Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Welcome to USMNT Mafia, a game for 16 players.

You know what the rules are, probably. If you're unsure of something, ask me. The general requirement is that you make a good faith effort to play this game in pursuit of the win condition your PM stipulates. Don't be mean, etc. Days should last ~48 hours, nights ~24.

This game will have a :siren:UNIQUE FEATURE:siren:! Every day, after the lynch, each player may submit their nomination for Man of the Match, or the player who stood out for their performance that day. The player with the most nominations will then be announced at the start of the next game day, and he/she/etc will receive a boon. Ties will be resolved secretly and suspiciously.

Players
  1. Added SpaceAlexi Lalas, VT
  2. chaoslord
  3. CirclMastr
  4. Dr. Hurt Romelu Lukaku, goon
  5. Ernie. Jurgen Klinsmann, goon
  6. GulagDollsBrad Friedel, VT
  7. Ixtlilton
  8. JamuraanClint Dempsey, cop
  9. KasumeatGiuseppe Rossi, goon
  10. Mr. F!Brian McBride, VT
  11. Pinterest Mom Infi Claudio Reyna, VT
  12. Raeg Christian Pulisic, Town Developing Player
  13. SandwolfLandon Donovan, VT
  14. The Ninth LayerMichael Bradley, watcher
  15. Tired Moritz
  16. TMMadman

Replacements

1. Infinitum
2. Hal
3. Peta
4. Ecco

t a s t e fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Jun 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

My Naked Tumescence

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

American Messi will carry us into the 21st century

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You're thinking of Zlatan, a common mistake

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

On mobile now, but I'll sort out roster and pms tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest. Hurt gets the last spot if he wants it because I specifically invited him, the rest are replacements who if recent history is anything to go by will likely be needed.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Locking up thread, will be sending pms out over the next hour or two.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

All PMs have been sent! PM me with any questions, otherwise game will start as soon as I set up votefinder.

For reference, the town win condition is what it always is, any and all threats eliminated. Don't try to play games with the wording present in PMs, etc.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:siren: Day 1 has begun! :siren:

10:00 PM EST is provisional deadline. If it absolutely doesn't work, we can talk about it. Happy hunting!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's the Clint Dempsey rap. Look it up and you won't be disappointed

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm open to suggestions for alternatives

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I can't really justify switching deadline to any time when the majority of NA is in prime work/class hours but anything between 6pm-12am is fine with me. Also noted Ec, glad to have you.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm gonna move the deadline up to 12 AM for now. I'm sorry if that isn't that helpful to those outside EST but it's the best I can do.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Also, I'd like for every player to have at least 10 posts by day's end. They don't have to be War and Peace, but don't just post the alphabet either.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'll make an effort to have weekend deadlines in afternoon EST.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Infinitum has replaced Pinterest Mom!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Manipulate your alien as needed

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Auspicious start, town.

D2 Starts in ~24 Hours! Submit Actions and Votes for MOTM Before That Point!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Fine, open nights. Don't make me regret it. You may discuss MOTM voting.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You can talk itt all yall like, but what I will count is one vote pmed to me during night.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Extending night until the am, I'm tired af

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Working on a replacement, will update as soon as it's confirmed.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hal has replaced Ixt!

Closing thread while I send out pms.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:siren: Two players have been cut from the squad! :siren:

Jamuraan, Clint Dempsey, Cop, and Mr. F!, Brian McBride, Vanilla Town have moved on to coach kids or something.

TMM has been declared MOTM for D1 in a narrow decision! He has been rewarded.

Day Two starts at this post! Deadline is 3:00 PM EST Sunday

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Votecount for Day 2

[14] Not Voting: Added Space, chaoslord, CirclMastr, Dr. Hurt, Ernie., GulagDolls, Hal Incandenza, Infinitum, Kasumeat, Raeg, Sandwolf, The Ninth Layer, Tired Moritz, TMMadman

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 11th, 2017 at 3 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 1 hour.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Don't post chat logs/PMs

AS gets a pass because first game

Infi has broken the spirit of this rule if not the letter and is eligible to be freely lynched today in addition to the main lynch. Indicate your choice by either posting ##killinfi2017 or ##saveinficrew in thread prior to end of day.

I can't fucks with votefinder from mobile but consider tmm's double vote reflected

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

The mental image of you typing that into a meme generator will keep me warm for decades to come.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Added Space, Alexi Lalas, Town Vanilla/Mason was cut from the squad!

You have until 9pm est tomorrow for actions/MOTM, or about 25.5 hours from this post.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Also Kill infi won but not a thread majority

Because I didn't specify he will be alive but hated tomorrow.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Don't post after you've died, friendo

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Night extended until morning EST, apologies

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:siren: GulagDolls, Brad Friedel, Goalkeeper, VT has been cut! :siren:

He was also voted MOTM, but since he's no longer on the roster, Chaoslord has been awarded a boon!

We'll shoot for Thursday night EST for deadline.

Day 3 begins!

t a s t e fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Jun 13, 2017

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

yeah, i'm tired.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dr. Hurt, Romelu Lukaku, Striker, Goon was cut from the squad!

Get actions in over the next 24 or so.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Wtf vote finder

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

For the second day in a row, the player voted MOTM has been cut from the squad that same night!

:siren: TNL, Michael Bradley, midfielder, WATCHER, has been cut from the squad! :siren:

In his place, Infinitum receives MOTM honors!

t a s t e fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Jun 17, 2017

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

As the game continues, I'll ask for continued participation. I expect 10 posts today at the least. Again, they don't have to be novels, but don't just lorem ipsum it either.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Raeg posted:

Is this meant to say watcher?

Yeah, my b.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Infinitum posted:

##tackle TMMadman

Infinitum has been given a red card for his risky tackle!

Infinitum, Claudio Reyna, defender, VT/Mason has been ejected and cut from the squad!

The day continues!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:siren: I strongly suggest making sure you've posted ten times today! :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf, Landon Donovan, Striker, Vanilla Town was cut from the squad!

Because Ernie did not reach 10 posts today, he will not be able to use his vote tomorrow! (I think everyone else did, feel free to double-check me).

Night will last appx 24 hours, but get your actions and votes in earlier and we can start sooner!

• Locked thread