Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
  • Locked thread
Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

In

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Day lie detector, Raeg and Gulag are good

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

1. Kash is scum
2. Raeg believes him. I had to visit him IRL for this but was worth

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Raeg posted:

Clearly that fact I was be homerunning the hell out this here game of kickball.

Whoa, this doesn't check out though. Raeg knows that is a game of footkick

##vote Raeg

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Oh and just a heads up the 10 PM deadline is kinda tough for me because I'm usually busy at work then but I will try to phonepost.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

A couple hours later would be better for me, but probably too late for most people on EST

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

4 PM EST would be great for me

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I'm drunk which is futball as gently caress, ama

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Mr. F! posted:

Confirming

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Good, just enjoying some water to prepare for tomorrow

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Cheers m8 but I'm actually well fed, I had like so much food at the bar:

Asparagus with mushroom and feta
Gnocchi with oyster mushroom
Gnocchi with n'duja
Socca with salbitxada and scallop
Potato pancake with goulash
Fettucine with fava bean and ham
Chicken wings with garlic scape sauce

Plus I'm probably forgetting something.

Then one of my friends put it on her expense account

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

wow stop bragging about your rich friends

I only have one so I have to mention her at every opportunity

I cycled and that keeps me healthy

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Finally, a futbol channel that speaks to me

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Jamuraan posted:

I would like to play, thank you.

##vote Jamuraan
Come play then

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

chaoslord posted:

Kasumeat:

If you had to pick someone to not vote for, let's say the first three game days, who would that be and why?

I'm not townreading anyone yet. I don't like this question though, for two reasons:

1. You're fishing for towntells super early, which scum can use to manipulate town
2. You're trying to get me to make a 3-day commitment to a townread super early. That would put me in a position that makes it difficult for me to case that player if my read changes because you're set up to throw shade on me.

##vote Chaos

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

chaoslord posted:

Kasu thought me asking them to find one person in this game that they were willing to say "I think this person is town" was a bad thing to do. I can understand taking a bit of umbrage with the 3 days thing, but I wasn't asking them to Toxx on that. Had Kasu replied "I think 3 days is way too long but i wouldn't vote X for Y reasons", then ok. Instead, they dodged the question entirely

I consider it similar to the Synx gambit and that's a pretty open and shut failure on Kasu's part.

I didn't dodge the question at all, I very clearly said that I don't have townreads yet.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

what the gently caress does fishing for town tells mean

"What can a player do to look townie in your eyes," is essentially what Chaos asked me

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

It is not.

If you got a boon that said "you can have a N1 doc, but you have to give up your ability to vote for one person in the game", you'd obviously take it, right?

Which person would you choose? Why?

It is though, because it was asked of me before there was any real content in this game.

It's a different question now. Tmm looks like town to me and I'd pick him if i had to pick someone.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

chaoslord posted:

Just noticed the "why" got left out on this. Any particular reason on TMM or is it gut?

His tone reads town to me and he's scumhunting. He may be wrong about me, but he's pushing his reads and asking a lot of the same questions I have.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I gotta go to work fairly shortly, I would most like the following to die today:

Chaos
Added
Dr. Hurt
Ixl
Tired Moritz
Mr. F

I've already explained Chaos. Added, Hurt, and Ixl have all posted words since real content has happened, but have said absolutely nothing. Raeg has cased TM and I agree with him. Mr. F has not posted at all since jokephase.

##vote Mr. F
Come play

For sure I'll be able to post by deadline, but maybe only for a phonepost or two if it's a late night.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

##vote inf

None of the front runners are my first choice but it's deadline and i don't hate inf. Pmom asked a bunch of questions i liked but refused to push anyone.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I'm pretty sure we're only supposed to be talking about MOTM voting now.

I'm not even sure it's a good idea to do so though, because it tells scum who to kill tonight.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

"A boon"

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Also voted TMM

##tired moritz
Super sketchy yesterday, and now fishing hard for info about the boon. Work soon, I'll be on to post more later

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

OK so I just caught up on the last ~16 hours and holy poo poo wtf is going on

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Infinitum posted:

And then he pretty much reveals he's scum straight after that

So on the one hand I feel bad for him, and on the other I think this is an important mafia lesson that I hope he doesn't take to heart personally and continues playing Mafs

Who are you and what have you done with Inf

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

##unvote while I figure out what the gently caress is going on

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

So I think that it's pretty unlikely that Inf is actually SK here, as he's an experienced player and this doesn't seem like a sane thing to do? On the other hand his apologetic tone is like, the complete opposite of Inf so it reaaaallly seems like he's lying about something.

AS on the other hand is very obviously new and I find that makes him really hard to read here. He's scummy as gently caress but in a way that comes from newb town as often as newb scum. He seems inexperienced enough that he could fall into a weird gambit as any alignment.

I'm definitely voting one of these two today. AS is the much more logical choice as he's done absolutely nothing to convince me he's town, but Inf's tone is just sooo unsettling coming from him.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Setting aside the Inf/AS clusterfuck for one moment, I really like TNL today and am doing a total 180 on TMM. TMM seems like an experienced player, yet is spouting a bunch of total nonsense to justify him not making an effort to lynch a viable candidate. I totally missed that horrible vote yesterday. He's also doublevoting my strongest townread right now.

That said, I'm OK with either Inf or AS today, so

##vote AS

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Inf, do you remember my first game? You pushed me HARD when we were both town and we had a huge 1v1 and you got cleared by a cop and then I had a total meltdown and was cleared by Authentic Meltdown Cred? Why are you so different in your attitude this game?

You know what,
##vote inf

I'll still happily vote AS, but I like this more. Inf's tone just seems so loving wrong.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

OK, now look at the interaction between Inf and I. Does that Inf seem like the same person as this Inf?

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Maybe. I agree that it looks extremely bad for AS, logically. But my gut feels really good about AS right now, and really bad about Inf. I'm OK with either one.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

God this just makes less and less sense every time I come back to the thread

##killinfi2017

I had no idea that posting non-mod communication was against the rules, so that's a mistake I can see anybody making. But directly PMing another player is just blatantly against the rules, no? Am I missing something obvious? Regardless, happy to see Inf get lynched here as I've explained already.

I would like to see the Inf flip before deciding on AS.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Infinitum posted:

I'm Vanilla Town

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I'm not voting you for that, I explained last night why I'm voting you.

Infinitum posted:

(When in fact I'm just a plain old Vanilla Town Mason)

TBF you also posted this. Though "Vanilla Town" is a very strange way to describe a Mason.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Fuckin even if I am freelynched, I wouldn't get flipped until end of day anyway.

Wasn't aware of that.

##vote AS
L-1

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

don't loving rush it, jesus. I'm sure there's some people that haven't even post today.

Actually you're right, deadline isn't until tomorrow and we should decide on Inf first.

##unvote

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Leaving for work, be on late tonight.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I will hammer tomorrow before the deadline but I really don't want to without killing Inf because whether AS flips town or scum, Inf remains such a strong candidate for SK. Basically the only flip that would make me feel good about Inf here is AS flips SK, but that seems unlikely. That's why it's better to lynch Inf toDay and save half a day, which we're already down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I know you as a belligerent Australian, have that be known.

But gently caress it, I count 5 votes for the Inf lynch plus Circle considering. I don't see it happening.

##vote AS

• Locked thread
«4 »