Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
I would like to play, thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

The Ninth Layer posted:

OK sign me up! Was just thinking about playing another game.

edit holy poo poo it's Jamuraan!! Sup dude.

Hey Sup #vote TNL Did I do that right?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Kasumeat posted:

##vote Jamuraan
Come play then

Sorry I was sleeping all day. I'm here and I'm town so don't worry about me =)

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

chaoslord posted:

Can your catchphrase please be "you just got jammed" ?

No, but you can use it if you want, I guess.

also real vote ##vote Tired Moritz

Newbie or whatever, all posts are garbage responses, pointless questions, or low-effort coasting.

Tired Moritz posted:

I don't have friends and I dont brag about my eternal loneliness 24/7

I bet you do have friends. Scummy friends.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

CirclMastr posted:

Fine, kill me now. I don't care. This is why I don't sign up for this sort of game, heaven loving forbid I not know what's going on.

Also this is super knee-jerky and over-reactionary. Why? No one is even voting for you and you're already swearing.

I cast a finger of suspicion at CirclMastr.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Sandwolf posted:

Uhh, but that is exactly how newbies play, no newbie is gonna be deftly navigating the content game and building moving cases on Day 1. Wouldn't you rather try and find someone you actually think is scum instead of "newbie or whatever?"

It's my professional opinion that newbies can also be scum. There are other newbies in the game that aren't resorting to low-effort posts and worthless questions.
Right now I'm putting the fire to Tired Moritz to try a little harder. I think Tired is actually scum which is why I'm voting him.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

The Ninth Layer posted:

Looks like standard joke phase posts to me.

I think a little too standard.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

chaoslord posted:

I feel like my repeated cracks at it led to the majority of posts this afternoon/evening. Content games should lead to content and I'm doubtful if I left it at just TMM that much would have happened. While it was definitely "trying too hard" in that it was forced (because content game by their very nature are a forced thing) I stand by it.

I feel like the entirety of the game thus far has been townies fighting with townies and scum lurking. One of the more prolific posters may be scum, but at this point of the game I really can't tell. I'm really glad for the interactions but it's hard to really draw any conclusions at this point.

Also note to thread: I'm about to lurk hardcore for the next 16 hours. ##unvote for now but know that I am definitely dropping my vote there when I come back to the thread baring any strong proof.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

I'm allowed to have multiple feelings at once.

1) I don't want to die D1
2) people that vote me D1 tend to be scum

they don't contradict. The reason that I believe 2) is because I know that I'm an easy kill. Everyone believes I'm scum like all the goddamn time, it's an easy vote to throw on when you don't actually care about who dies.

also I don't actually remember players that much so sorry for throwing past meta at your face.

1) no one does
2) this idea is stupid

I don't know anything about you before this game. You are acting like scum, flailing and grasping. You use hyperbole to exaggerate your presence and necessity, then you try to play the pity card. You attack your accuser, with no reasoning other than spite.

##vote Tired Moritz

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I will also vote the following people this turn to reach consensus:

Kasu
Gulag
Mr F
TMMadman

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

GulagDolls posted:

everyone oin this list is town dumbass

Prove it.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

The reason that I believe 2) is because I know that I'm an easy kill. Everyone believes I'm scum like all the goddamn time

Get better, scrub.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Sandwolf posted:

Dude, shut up, no one gives a poo poo about that other game where you masterminded as scum. It's completely irrelevant to the game at hand and the fact that you keep bringing it up makes me want to vote you so badly.

TMM & Tired scum team

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Should we try to come to a consensus on who we believe MOTM is, or just leave it up to democracy?

I'm afraid scum will all vote for scum, so it may be in our best interest to coordinate a vote, assuming this is allowed of course.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

GulagDolls posted:

vote for me

I'm not sold on you being town.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

And I almost got voted off day 1 as usual. Pff.

Jeez you guys, I was sleeping. :(

You should have been lynched, but your scum buddies managed to deflect and delay just long enough. I'm glad we get another day to see your connections develop; I got my eye on 2 others, and I guarantee at least one of them is your scum buddy.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Added Space posted:

Which is why the town should vote randomly in order to flush out the scum - but you just had to say it out loud.

I don't believe the uninformed minority can ever benefit from not talking about the obvious. Open communication is the key to any resolution.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I dunno what that face means

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Vote me for MOTM if you believe in justice, freedom, and legal weed.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

:angel: Thanks for killing me N1 in my first game in years =( :angel:

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

:angel: wow this thread so interesting :angel:

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

:angel:

Sandwolf posted:

tia, merci beaucoup, auf weidersehen.
:angel:

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

:angel: Welcome to the party, Sandy :angel:

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

:angel: dear sweet mod, Mr Fisk, can you update the OP with flips and stuff, you know, like a TLDR? tia baby :angel:

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

I'm the one who killed Jam. lol. I'm not scum though.

:angel: All murderers go to hell :angel:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I'm super disappointed my death went unavenged.

As soon as Tired posted he killed me I expected him to get lynched and yet.....

Lazy AF town imo, you all suck.

• Locked thread