Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
All I want is to see Lesean McCoy taking a direct snap with 10 lineman in front of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

Dead? That's what they want you to think.
You mean Jared Lorenzo.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

FizFashizzle posted:

Kelvin your time is now

Is it OPI to eat the DB lined up across from you?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Feastmode just showing Seahawks have the edge in size :hawksin:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Schwack posted:

Is it OPI to eat the DB lined up across from you?

There's nothing in the rule book about cannibalism.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Chichevache posted:

All I want is to see Lesean McCoy taking a direct snap with 10 lineman in front of him.

watch stanford football, close enough. just gotta remove the QB

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Huh, the Texans actually made a move and signed Sio Moore

The only thing I remember about him is that he and Mack almost danced their way to loving up a win against the Chiefs

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Hi when is the league going to give the fans what they want and legalize steroids and dirty hits.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The saints

quote:

FOX Sports' Jennifer Hale reports Saints DT Nick Fairley has been absent from OTAs due to a heart condition.

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo adds teammates "haven't been able to get ahold" of Fairley. The Saints have yet to provide an update, but the issue could be career threatening. Losing Fairley would be a huge blow after he just re-signed to a four-year, $28 million deal. Sheldon Rankins and Tyeler Davison are the Saints' top defensive tackles behind Fairley.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Well that explains where he's been. And we passed up the DT in the draft because we just signed Fairley.
:sigh:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Michael Oher update: Still in concussion protocol (9 months now), awaiting results of assault investigation and isn't at OTA's for other unspecified reasons that are not related to the previous 2 supposedly.

Just retire you poor bastard.

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Jun 4, 2017

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
FYI The Hall of fame Game isn't going to be played in Canton this year. A buddy of mine is an electrical contractor there and said there was a big meeting with all the contractors and there is no way the stadium will be ready in time. Where do you think they will end up playing the game? I think Infocision Stadium in Akron is the Logical choice but there is a chance it could be Paul Brown Stadium or First Energy Stadium.

That being said, it's the Hall of Fame game, who cares?

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Flikken posted:

FYI The Hall of fame Game isn't going to be played in Canton this year. A buddy of mine is an electrical contractor there and said there was a big meeting with all the contractors and there is no way the stadium will be ready in time. Where do you think they will end up playing the game? I think Infocision Stadium in Akron is the Logical choice but there is a chance it could be Paul Brown Stadium or First Energy Stadium.

Canton's booming tourism industry? I was there in July last year and the area seems pretty nice, for you know NE Ohio.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Flikken posted:

Who cares? :shrug:

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Rumor has Leonard Williams being a Good Guy and tossing Darron Lee around for being drunk and creepy.

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/871390726831132676

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

Diva Cupcake posted:

Rumor has Leonard Williams being a Good Guy and tossing Darron Lee around for being drunk and creepy.

I wish we had drafted him instead of Fowler.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

TSBX posted:

I wish we had drafted him instead of Fowler.
I really really wanted him :(

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Diva Cupcake posted:

Leonard Williams is a cool, big, bad man. :stonklol:

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Diva Cupcake posted:

Not going to lie, I was upset we took Cooper instead of Williams.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Mr. Nice! posted:

If Kaep is legit getting blackballed I expect a lawsuit eventually.

All it would take is one leaked document for there to be grounds for a collusion lawsuit.

Of course, that would also require DeMaurice Smith to actually have the balls to take Goodell to court, and after the way Smith rolled over and let the NFLPA get steamrolled with the last CBA...

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
I love Kaep because I love anything that makes racist Americans furious. It's just bizarre if teams won't take him because of negative press, when teams draft and sign wifebeaters and rapists like it's nothing

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Hmmmm

https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/871446793392984066

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Do the Bills have the cap space?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Over the Cap says just over $12M

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
poo poo buffalo gets another weapon

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

MrLogan posted:

Not going to lie, I was upset we took Cooper instead of Williams.

I wasn't and wouldn't trade them now, either.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Our runningbacks could be something special this year if ajayi stays healthy

Huge fan of Drake

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Our runningbacks could be something special this year if ajayi stays healthy

Huge fan of Drake

Got to love the Drake!

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Flikken posted:

Why wouldn't it be ready? I thought it was the field that was screwed up?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Bills with Watkins/Maclin/Zay Jones would be a pretty solid receiving corps, but would still somehow only be the third best in the division.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
https://twitter.com/4TomMartin/status/871554617955553280

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

AsInHowe posted:

Why wouldn't it be ready? I thought it was the field that was screwed up?

They rebuilt the stands and luxury boxes this offseason.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

fsif posted:

Bills with Watkins/Maclin/Zay Jones would be a pretty solid receiving corps, but would still somehow only be the third best in the division.

This is the year. The year the Bills go 10-6 and still miss the playoffs.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Well, finally have an item in the "pro" column for Trump's presidency.

https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/status/871700465528053762

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

It's somewhere between boosting ratings and shutting up the ESPN is liberal crowd

It's not going to do either

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I am in fact ready for some football, so let's do this Hank

loving sing that song and talk about how Andy Dalton and Sam Bradford are ready for all psyched for monday night.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

I'm getting ready for another 35 years of irrelevancy, which is the franchise's natural state.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I wan't Nick Foles' jersey to have a "Pro Bowl MVP" nameplate with the number being "27-2." Just for one preseason game, NFL. Make it happen.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
BLACKS ON THE FIELD
BACK WHERE THEY BELONG
TIME TO KEEP GETTIN FAMOUS
FOR THIS lovely OUTDATED SONG
ARE YOU READY
ARE YOU READY
ARE YOU READY READY
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALLLLL

I really hate that outdated racist dumb piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dammit Ballard!!

• Locked thread