Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

STAC Goat posted:

S4 and 5 are on BBViewer. I found S3 on YouTube pretty easy. I can't find S2 which sucks since that's the best season ever.

Thanks!

So who to vote to be tempted? I'd enjoy a guaranteed month of Paul (sorry, STAC), but these rewards typically get better as time passes, and then he wouldn't be eligible. I'd like for Kevin to have safety, but same thing about later rewards being better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

My first instinct is to vote for Alex because that "No offense but I hope you eat poo poo" line made the biggest impression on me of anything that episode.

But also it seems pretty likely Paul has it on lock and we get to look forward to at least 3 weeks of him pulling together an alpha male douche alliance, calling the women cunts and whores, and maybe throwing in some racist insults too. Yay.

I wish I had a chart to show how hyped I was at 8 PM and much that dropped as everything unfolded for Paul.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Grimey Drawer

I thought Christmas was a fool for choosing vote, but I guess she had a pretty good read on the house. Boston Dad did not disappoint, but I do share Stac's pessimism, Paul is absolutely about to get 3 weeks of safety and we are always let down when we expect them to evict someone like him.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Until there's a reason not to I'm gonna give Christmas the benefit of the doubt that she recognized that she was sitting next to two of the more awkward people in the house and that she had made a better first impression than both of them. Or at least Cameron. Because that's certainly how the vote ended up playing out. In that case its probably better odds then hoping that the competition is something that favors your skills.

And like, on a certain level that's the kind of smart game decision that might make her a good player. Looking past the seeming competition advantage she has, recognizing the randomness of stuff like that, and making a social strategic decision.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Eltoasto posted:

Well the e-mail just confirmed that feeds aren't on until after the pacific airing tomorrow, so midnight est on Thursday, booo

West coast best coast

The one true coast

Your Taint
Nov 25, 2011

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a shitposter clothed with the sun, and the moon under his feet, and upon his head a crown of twelve cheeses.

Just couldn't help yourselves, could you, big brother? You just had to have at least one returning hg this year.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Wait who the actual gently caress names a kid CHRISTMAS

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I keep trying to decide if its just another bad parent naming decision that she never changed because she liked the attention or if she changed her name to that to get the attention.

Your Taint posted:

Just couldn't help yourselves, could you, big brother? You just had to have at least one returning hg this year.

I'd actually prefer 2 or 4 because then it wouldn't be lopsided to one person. 1 veteran is just too slanted and the fact that they just did a test run on that with OTT/Jason shows that they know what they're doing.

sportsgenius86
Jun 17, 2008

THE STREAK IS OVER

How long after the comp was the vote because I could see that influencing Christmas' decision.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Who knows? But they had to have been in the house awhile. Comps are always a couple of hours and Paul had to do his temptation thing. Between that and whatever time there was before the comp there was enough time to make first impressions and make sure you interact with everyone. If people were expressing that they were weirded out by Cameron and/or Jillian or they were just kind of isolated then that could have been enough to give Christmas confidence in a vote.

I mean, who knows? But I was watching the show and saw Cameron screaming weirdly, doing strange things with his tongue, and behaving strange all around so if I had spent a few hours in a house with him and a bunch of strangers I might feel confident taking my chances that I came off better than him even if I didn't have any inside knowledge or deals or anything.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

sportsgenius86 posted:

How long after the comp was the vote because I could see that influencing Christmas' decision.

I'd imagine it was no more than an hour or two, maybe less. Cameron said he'd only been in the house 12 hours.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Am I a good man?

I guess Cameron won't even get a spot on the memory wall. Ouch. I'm sure he'll be the tricky facial features during the face morph comp later in the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

One good thing about the Den of Temptation. This vote goes until tomorrow at 9 AM BB Time and then they need time to send [strike]Paul[/strike] the winner into the Den and do the whole thing and then introduce it to the HGs. So even if tomorrow is just a rush of stuff for the HGs the feeds should turn on either hours before or after the noms so we're not going to miss the entire first week of play like we usually do.

Online interest seems to be split between Christmas and Cody, which is why Paul is gonna win.

«4 »