Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Cody and Josh both seem a different kind of crazy. Should make for some good watching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

When I watch feeds I put on headphones, open up the sound preferences, and slide the balance from left to right depending on which feed I'm most interested in.

I just opened up the preferences and the balance was slid over. Since I have no reason to do that besides BB feeds I can only assume that for the last year I've been listening to an unbalanced sound for the last year whenever I put on headphones.

BB Feeds really do control my whole life.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Let the madness begin.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Feeds starting, engage StacBot

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS BACK!

They're boring.

Jess kisses Cody's stomach so Showmance #1 is in effect.

Raven looking close to Matt(?). Silver haired dude.

Jillian and Alex gossiping in the parlor. They think Elana might have "the curse." Lots of showmances and "skanks" "showing their tits." Sounds like there might be a cool kids/weird kids split already.

I SCREWED UP MY FIRST GIF!!! BAD SEASON!

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Bah Alex on the block, I thought she could be a sleeper.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Apparently no one told this crew when After Dark/the Feeds turn on.

Alex and Jillian very gossipy. Christmas is apparently behaving badly and Alex says she was a bad drug addict. Lots of showmancing and jealous drama but I can't make out who's who this early. Jillian and Alex want to go on Amazing Race already. Alex is frustrated that "girls who shower together for attention" are going to be the winners. They say out of "all of them" Raven is a good person, so Raven in the Cool Kids. Matt too as "he's not who I thought he was." Jess makes Alex uncomfortable and is apparently the very jealous one. Cody (?) has a "weird social thing" and makes intense eye contact, which Jess gets intensely jealous about. Josh is unstable and not long for the game and is trying to force a showmance with Alex.

Jess and Cody are very affectionate.

Dominique and Mark playing chess. They are also discussing someone's weird social issues. "He" made some mocking comment that shocked Mark. Some girl is playing games with Mark. Jillian and Alex are in the kitchen and louder than them. I think Dominique is saying Jess is bad for Cody. Its tough with this poo poo this early. Dominique seems to be a double agent of some kind because she's saying there's speculation of a guys alliance.

Lots of people in the bathroom. Josh is very loud.

They know the feeds are on now so the shoutouts begin.

Josh: America, I hosed up. I hosed up bad. But I'm pulling it together.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

So... I think Megan may have self evicted.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Yikes. Yeah she went into the DR for awhile and then bailed. Not sure what day that happened. Put Cameron back in.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Someone's picture is grey.

Paul and Christmas in storage. They're bitching about someone (Josh?) and can't handle him. Paul informs the feedsters that her real name is "Christmas Joy".

Paul: I'm uglier. So that happened.

The bathroom is NOT gross. Raven is sitting on the floor. This crew might not be disgusting.

Christmas does her shoutouts and says she's not on the block but "there's always the backdoor." So no POV yet.

Paul talking about Raven's health thing. She's got a pacemaker in her stomach.

Megan walked. Raven and Christmas talking about it. Says she went into DR and was gone 2 hours later. She had some ugly fight with someone but Raven's seen "way worse." Raven says she "got caught up in her web of lies". Something about Jason "picking the wrong side." I had to look it up and apparently Jason is Whistlenut. Megan lied about Jessica's character in "irreparable damage" ways. So it was Jessica vs Megan. Christmas says she must have been so arrogant she didn't think she'd get found out.

I take it back. I wish we had feed archives for Week 1.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

STAC Goat posted:

So... I think Megan may have self evicted.

That's so crazy. It's like day 9.

STAC Goat posted:

I take it back. I wish we had feed archives for Week 1.

They better show most of it on Sunday,

violetdragon fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Jun 30, 2017

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Man, dude who is a lifelong fan gets screwed on day 1, and then someone self evicts, oof.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

They can totally just "James Zinkand" Cameron back into the house as a consequence present. No need to make it complicated, just pretend that Megan never happened.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Josh is on slop.

Dominique planning some show for 9 PM tomorrow.

No one knows how to play chess.

Paul's been going all over the house complaining about Josh nonstop. This is what Paul does. Make sure the house never stops talking poo poo about someone so they stay the target. Its annoying as gently caress. Clearly Josh is terrible, though. This is the Cool Kids HOH crew of Raven, Mark, Cody, and Jess. Paul kissing Cody's rear end that he's been calling Josh since Day 1 and has a "sixth sense." Paul explains feeds to Cody. More bitching.

Ramses tells Jillian he has "the Curse" (which seems to be what they're calling the Temptation thing?). He says they won't let him tell her what it is. He might be bluffing. Says he has to be distant from Jillian for awhile to protect her. I don't get why any of this would make sense with the Safety Pendant so I think he might be full of it.

Josh yelling about how no one is going to tell him what to do and this is his voice.

HOH crew (Cody, Jess, Mark, Elana, Christmas, Raven, Paul, Dom) try to get Ramses to mock Josh but Ramses doesn't want to be mean.

Jillian tells Whistlenut that Ramses has the Curse. Whistle wonders if he's lying but Jillian says no.

Ramses' "curse" might actually be the consequence of the Pendant.

Have Nots room seems to be a Dungeon and the beds have spikes on them.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Jun 30, 2017

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
Honestly, after seeing two different people kind of outright talk poo poo to Megan to her face, I am not too surprised she left? It is kind of why I wished we could see the week one stuff, because either she was doing some poo poo that ticked those guys off or people were singling her out for no reason.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I still have no idea if Megan was an Audrey who legitimately deserved it or if she was a victim. It sounds like the big thing that happened was her saying something about Jessica's life that could hurt her outside the house. But, uh... Jessica has some stuff outside the house so Megan might have been telling the truth and Jessica lying?

I'm leaning towards "Megan went game crazy" but there's some question here.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Raven's flirty and touchy with everyone. Elena appears to be Mark's showmance.

Josh rambling about being alone in the house and crying and problems. Jillian tells him that the HOH crew is making fun of him.
Josh says this is high school and Jillian says "they're mean." Josh is annoying but the HOH crew hasn't stopped poo poo talking him since the feeds came on. Josh says he's a human and he has a story... I want to feel bad but he really is a lot.

Jillian, Alex, and Whistlenut talking poo poo about Jessica and the "mean girls." Jillian tells Alex that Ramses "was bit by the snake." Don't tell Jillian a secret. Apparently Jessica "went after" Alex. Jessica apparently name drops celebrities a lot. Alex says she's here to get famous. Alex talks a lot of poo poo.

Jillian: Jessica's a big bitch! She's really mean.

Josh joins the Alex and Jillian and says the Cool Kids were all acting fine and socializing until the feeds came on. Josh again saying he messed up and they're using it against him and blah blah blah. Paul comes by and Josh says he's been isolated by upstairs. Alex worries its going to blow up. Says the Cool Kids were "taking bets about someone's mental state." He's upset about something Dom said. Paul settles him down. He's an rear end in a top hat but he's a good social player.

Alex is confident she's going home, and if she wins POV Jillian or Ramse are going. Josh can't stop talking about himself. He wonders why there are cameras on everyone but him. He's emotional. Alex says something about racial slurs because "the feedsters need to know" but fails to elaborate. She calls out some dude who ruined some birthday. She's kind of a mess.

Paul and Whistlenut mock Josh a bit. Paul says he thinks the house made him lose it a little. Paul and Whistlenut had a lime eating contest. They want to do the milk and cracker challenges. They seem to be a bit of a pair if only because they're both dumb.

Ramse has some kind of allergic rash.

Whistlenut tells Paul that Cody wants to keep the couples together. Paul plays dumb. He'll probably tell Cody this later.

Christmas and Whistlenut feel bad for Josh. But are also really tired. Christmas gets around the house a lot, seems like she's got a solid social game. They discuss how they there's a bunch of poo poo (Temptation, 25K, Curse) floating around and they don't know who has what. Whistlenut says Ramses has secrets. He seems upset that Ramses told Jillian about the Curse and not him but he's not telling Christmas that. Whistlenut says there's a clear house divide and he's not on the right side. "I mean I am, not I'm not really." Christmas says a lot can change and she's not committing to anything. They say Jillian and Alex are isolating themselves and talking too much game/poo poo. I kinda like these two. They think Ramses is just "loading up" on secrets.

Elana, Dom, and Jess explain to Cody what a "dad bod" is. He's confused by the concept so they define it as "he used to be in shape but he let himself go because he got busy with raising kids and not sexually pleasing his wife." Cody has zero personality.

Apparently Megan told Alex that Jessica used a racial slur against her, Alex confronted Jessica, it turned out to be a lie and Jessica and Cody confronted Megan, that led to Megan self evicting and Alex getting nominated. Alex thinks the racial slur was a lie but Jessica was still talking poo poo about her. Jillian and Ramses think the racial slur might have been real.

Mafia Dad goes to bed first at midnight and walks around the house saying goodnight. He seems well socially integrated into the house. He's a big character but with restraint and everyone seems to get a kick out of him.

Ramses and Josh get pinged for speaking Spanish.

Basic house dynamics seem as expected. Cody, Mark, Matt, Raven, Dom, Elena... Paul, Ramses, Christmas, Jason/Whistlenut, and Kevin/Mafia Dad playing the middle... Jillian, Alex, and Josh on the outs.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ramses and Jillian on slop with Josh. Ramses thinks he's allergic to the spiked beds or the slop. I would guess the slop. Jillian got stabbed in the throat with a spike last night. Megan was a Have Not too. There's that social order.

Whistlenut puts Christmas in a suitcase to prank Paul.
Christmas: If you leave me in I will rape your nuts!

Christmas bails and has a nipple slip. She's very mortified and apparently the code for slips is "Kisses." Everyone has a laugh, including Christmas.

Christmas: You're supposed to say Kisses! Why didn't you tell me!
Whistlenut: I froze! I wanted to poke my eyes out!

Christmas: I feel so exposed.
Mafia Dad: You WERE exposed. What are you talking about?

Josh makes it weird by cuddling with Christmas.

Dom and Mark complain about someone acting differently when the feeds came on. Its either Josh or Elena. There's some kind of triangle here between Mark, Elena, and Dom.

Christmas, Elena, and Dom discuss slips and then get mad at Whistlenut for missing the toilet. Apparently Josh pees all over the place. They discuss the size of Mark's dick at length (he's there) and the frequency of him getting wood while cuddling with Elena. When Elena's done describing them at length Dom reminds her they're on feeds. So Elena and Christmas get back to the pros and cons of length vs girth as Dom attempts to be demure and Mark struggles with the line between neither boasting nor downplaying it.

Mark: How are we having this conversation the first night of live feeds?

Jillian: I wonder who took the temptation.
Kevin: Wasn't me.
Jillian and Kevin discuss temptations from past BBs. Alex comes in and complains that Cody is getting played by Jess and doesn't believe that she's jealous of Alex. Alex keeps saying she just wants to be friends with Cody but Jess is jealous. She protests a lot. Kevin doesn't get how you can have a "boyfriend" after 1 week. Alex says they're trying to get famous by being a couple. Alex says Cody told her that he wants to take all the couples to the end and she didn't agree which is why she's on the block. Kevin says "the six of them" so I guess Raven and Matt are the third showmance? Alex talks votes and jury numbers so she MIGHT be gaming? It seems like a thin line between gaming and gossiping. She talks about how the couples are "stacking the cards" against them. Josh joins and talks about how they cliqued up when Cody won HOH.

Alex: You'll be the jury. You're not gonna win.
Kevin: Wanna bet on that?

Kevin: You're telling me they're going to keep Raven over me?
Alex: Yep.
Kevin: No loving way.
Alex: They're going to keep their numbers.
Kevin: Not if I put two of them up!

Kevin seems like he doesn't entirely get the game and he's getting fired up. Jillian joins in. Kevin's letting his Boston Mob out.

Kevin: You think they're smarter than me?
Alex: No, but its a numbers game.
Kevin: You ever seen 300?

Kevin: If those bland people get to the end they might as well put BB on the WB!

Kevin: What about Ramses? Is he in or out?
Alex: Both.

Cody and Jess getting frisky in HOH.

Paul, Raven, and Matt now in on the dick conversation. This things been going for like 30 minutes. Jillian was complaining about it. Its like the center of the house.

Ramses gets in on the Outcasts talk and Kevin's sudden realization of his house position. Ramses warns him not to vocalize anything or expose he knows. Kevin says he'll be cool.

Kevin: You're a smart girl. Who do you think will be in the Top 3?
Alex: Not you.
Kevin: Are you loving joking?
Alex: They won't let you.
Kevin: Who the gently caress are they?

Kevin: I'll bet you I'll make the Top 3.
Alex: I'll bet you. $20.
Kevin: $20? What the gently caress is that? $2000.
Alex: I don't have that.
Kevin: $20? I spend $60 on ice cream for my kids and tip the guy $20.

Kevin: I'll bet you Cody ain't gonna win.
Alex: I don't think he wants to win. He wants to make Jury.
Kevin: Why the gently caress would he come all the way here just to want to make Jury?

The racial slur Megan said Jessica called Alex was "panda."

Alex is working Whistlenuts on the whole couples thing now.
Alex: Josh is crazy, but they're trying to make him crack.
Whistlenut: He cracked the loving second he walked in here.

Alex: I like him [Paul] again.
Whistles: You can't not like Paul.
Alex: But that's his game.

Whistles: But what about Paul and Christmas and Dom? They're not going to make it to the end with the couples.
Alex: Paul's here to push his name and company and fans and stuff. He came back to reinforce this stuff. Christmas too. She's here for fame. She's got like 30,000 followers on Instagram and they pay her for it. You don't get that if you have nothing.
Whistle: I got 30,000 followers I don't get a loving dime!
Alex: On Instagram?
Whistle: On Facebook.
Alex: I'll explain Instagram to you later.

Alex says she told Cody that she was coming for the showmances, and that's why she's up.
Whistle: Why didn't he put up Ramses?
Alex: I think someone told him to put me up.
Whistle: Gotta be Christmas.
Alex: Christmas? Why? I thought it was Jessica.
Whistle: Because I was just fishing.

Alex: I'm just worried about you guys.

Kevin tells Jillian he's a degenerate gambler. Surprised? But no one will take book for him anymore.

Cody's eating slop, just because.

They're still talking about Mark's dick.

Raven and Matt sharing a bed so definitely the 3rd showmance.

I'm going to bed. Cody and Jessica seem to have no personalities and suck the air out of rooms. Josh is a mess. Alex and Jillian are too catty. I barely noticed Matt all night. Otherwise it seems like a bunch with potential. I liked Christmas and Whistlenut. And Kevin's fun.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Jun 30, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm still up. The lies and sleeplessness begin.

Paul: Why does the sponge smell like shrimp? We don't have shrimp in the house.

Christmas, Mark, Paul, and Kevin debating what "stockholm syndrome" is. Christmas is the only one who knows it. Mark thinks its when you make excuses for your significant other. Kevin thinks it was a military experiment.
Christmas: Its when a captive falls in love with their captor.
Paul: You lost me at captive.

They're discussing Horrible Bosses. They think Jason Bateman is Jason Sudeikis and Jason Sudeikis is Paul Rudd. They wonder who has the Temptation and Curse. They suspect Ramses and think he's a sneaky/smart gameplayer. They say he doesn't care if he goes home because he already has $25K. Elena joins. Paul is very clearly trying to paint a target on Ramses, and possibly push suspicion off himself if he won it.

Paul: I think he won that $25k.
Mark: I hit the button, so I don't really care.
Paul: But its the deception.

Paul: He asked me what was on my card [some "Curse" thing].
Elena: Well I asked you too.
Paul: But its how he asked me. You did it jokingly, he was asking.

This is what Paul does. He says Ramses got the $25K, Alex got the curse, and Josh has the temptation. That's his target list. He trashes Jillian and Alex a bunch. Kevin tells how Alex got him riled up saying the couples would pick him off. Paul dishing dirt on Alex and Jillian as usual and says she calls Christmas and Elena idiots and using sex. Christmas kind of defends Jillian saying she'd probably be catty too if she was on the block for "really the third time". Kevin thinks Jason is ready to go home and trashes Josh some more. Elena and Mark repeatedly insist they're not a showmance while Mark rubs Elena's back. Kevin talks at length about Lisa Marie Presley, Elvis, and Michael Jackson.

Paul: Who gives a gently caress, man?

Paul has met his own Paul. Kevin talks a lot of nonsense and makes everyone laugh the same way Paul does. I could see this being a thing. Paul seemed genuinely annoyed that Kevin was distracting his game talk with his whatever talk.

Kevin leaves and so Paul gets back to riling up the sides. Mark's upset about the showmance targeting. He wants to win POV and give "a Cody speech". Christmas wants to win the POV and shove it up Alex's rear end. Alex, Jillian, Josh, and Ramses are the targets. Paul declares how Kevin is "on our side" and they can take him to jury. Paul discusses how he hated last year's cast because everyone was full of themselves and selfish and no fun.

There's a lot of sexual tension in this house.

Christmas: Do you think people watch this and ask "what the gently caress are they doing?"
Paul: Yes.

Elena: Did you just do a DR?
Jessica: They told me to wake up first and get Cody. I said "You get him. If I wake him up he's going to stab me."

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Jun 30, 2017

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
Can one of you nerds tell me which mobile iOS browser to use to watch the feeds? The CBS app doesn't let you rewind or use flashback.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Just to add from a sound production standpoint, BB is a loving nightmare from all angles.

You have I don't know how many house mics, in addition to 16 personal mics. I'll spare you the blood and guts of signal flow, but just know that it's messy. In addition to that, for every camera angle, you need somebody on point to make sure that the scene is even audible. From what little I was able to watch last night (first time even trying live feeds), they do what they can but it's far from perfect.

From this point of view, I'd imagine that production scrambles like hell for that first week even just trying to get the house in order, and that's likely why it takes feeds a whole week to go up. You''d want the first week of feeds for chit chat anyway, and there's a decent enough chance that production can full hear what's going on, but from a consumer standpoint, it's just kind of unsalvageable. I'd even presume that the cameras (see, that amazing shot of our new HoH and his blank face) has much the same problem.

Reality TV production is insane.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
They should let Cameron back in as it's.loving bullshit he didn't even get to spend one night in the house after.probably quitting his job to be there.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Could be considered NSFW (no nudity)

Why are the turds always the first HoHs?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Because they don't realize winning two comps in a row may not be a good idea.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Who is Whislenuts?

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Wow! That has to be the fastest anyone has self evicted, right? Or was that the first time it has happened? I have a terrible memory so the only one I remember is from BB Canada.

Edit: Whistlenuts is Jason, the rodeo clown.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Sounds right

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I see his shirt says Whistle Nut on it. I wonder if that's his clownin' name?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

mallratcal posted:

Wow! That has to be the fastest anyone has self evicted, right? Or was that the first time it has happened? I have a terrible memory so the only one I remember is from BB Canada.

Edit: Whistlenuts is Jason, the rodeo clown.

At least two others have self evicted. One guy did in BB9 after his father had heart attack, and Evel Dick did early in his second season after he got an HIV diagnosis.

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Does Chima's meltdown in BB11 count as a self eviction?

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

:siren:Fish on the feeds have been replaced with Cats on the feeds:siren:

Teek fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jun 30, 2017

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Cody is going to snap and kill them all right.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Your Taint posted:

At least two others have self evicted. One guy did in BB9 after his father had heart attack, and Evel Dick did early in his second season after he got an HIV diagnosis.

Thanks. I had completely forgotten about the Season 9 one. I should have remembered Dicks, gently caress that guy.

Turbl posted:

Does Chima's meltdown in BB11 count as a self eviction?

I think Chima, Justin and Willie Hantz count as a special kind of stupid.

mallratcal fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jun 30, 2017

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

STAC Goat posted:

I'm going to bed.

<1 hour later>

I'm still up. The lies and sleeplessness begin.

Welcome back STAC, we missed you.

Having only watched an hour of the first episode I'm bummed Megan is out, she reminded me so much of a friend's wife. She looked a lot like Megan complete with dyed hair (though my friend's is shorter), and while as far as I know she wasn't in the military, she did jump into a VR zombie shooter game and show up all of us with how badass she was.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

As expected, Paul won the Pendant. He's laying out his current gameplay goals privately in the parlor to the feeds right now.

Mainly not rock the boat super heavy with active gameplay, but gas the flames of paranoia and distrust towards HGs who are on the outs. He's acting like that's new this season, but he did that a lot last year too for the first half.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

sbaldrick posted:

Cody is going to snap and kill them all right.

It's 50/50 that he has body parts in his freezer.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

The kitty cats busy screen is much more entertaining than the fish, I will give them that. Hopefully someone remembers to feed the cats :ohdear:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I really hope there's a bunch of cats in a back room and (a) they're close enough so that the HGs are commonly tormented by the sound of ghost cats and (b) one day soon they'll release them into the house for pure chaos.

edit: I assume the cats are actually replacing Jeff, who goes up during comps and ceremonies. I guess they don't have any Jeff stuff filmed yet. Or he's not doing it this year because he's supposed to be doing a live post show on Thursdays now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

STAC Goat posted:

I really hope there's a bunch of cats in a back room and (a) they're close enough so that the HGs are commonly tormented by the sound of ghost cats and (b) one day soon they'll release them into the house for pure chaos.

edit: I assume the cats are actually replacing Jeff, who goes up during comps and ceremonies. I guess they don't have any Jeff stuff filmed yet. Or he's not doing it this year because he's supposed to be doing a live post show on Thursdays now.

Every time someone is evicted, they release a cat into the house until there's 3 people and 14 cats.

• Locked thread