Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Here's hoping it's good this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

violetdragon posted:

I love Boston Dad and also 2 of his children. They have a YouTube channel where they talk about Kpop (Korean pop) a LOT, and there are several videos of them showing him Kpop vids for him to react to. It's endearing. Here is one: https://youtu.be/W3aCjils6Nc

Look in their reactions playlist for more.

I feel like a lot of y'all will find the girls obnoxious and too loud, but I enjoyed it.

He's my favourite I don't have to see anyone else.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
BB also has the best gay man BB ever cast. I love you Kenny.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
So Cameron is already out of the house according to leaks

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I hope Christmas gets in a showmance so someone on air makes the horrible Bond joke about Christmas coming more then once a year

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Who is Whislenuts?

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Sounds right

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Cody is going to snap and kill them all right.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Has anyone ever dumped their showmance and started another one. As I would laugh if Cody dumped Jess to chance Alex.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Jillian is s trumper?

Also Xmas and Kevin should be F2

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I finally saw Sunday show and Jessica is super racist

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
How did Kevin convince everyone he voted for Jilllian to stay over Rames?

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
The ants arrived, but unlike previous house guests they did attempt to clean....it failed.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Propaganda Machine posted:

Given that Jason is a rodeo clown and thus spends his entire daily life steeped in cowboy culture, I can give him a pass if lovely terms and thoughts pass through his vernacular if he does as you say and immediately recognizes that it's not cool poo poo in a wider context. I guess I just hope he's genuine when he apologizes.

I'd give a rodeo clown a big pass, it's one of those professions that no matter how nice the people are kind of stuck in another era.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I'm sure it annoys Mark but Christmas is a higher end trainer which I'd guess is what really annoys him

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
These people are kind of nuts
I want a last minute house flip with Jason? Going home and Cody dumping Jess for Alex.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I think they are taking a shoot at Paul next week unless he's HoH

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
This season has been people shooting themselves in the foot the whole time.

Dom shoot herself and Mark is in the process of it.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
There was weird fight drama involving Matt and Josh that should have got Matt thrown out of the game.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I have a hard time telling Matt and Mark apart if I can't see them. But it's whatever one throw hot sauce in Josh's eyes.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
The only thing that would making Cody coming back worthwhile would be Cody winning HoH and putting Paul up right away.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I want Jess to pop her power when she figures out Rames is leaving

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Weird thing about Kevin's prison stories, his parents where massive drug dealers. So they may or may not be true.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Does Kevin just get bored and like to gently caress things up for his own amusement?

I generally hate returning players but I want Xmas to come back next year uninjuried.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Their breakdown isn't even that good.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Josh just terrorizing Mark makes my day.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Cody is telling Mark he will fight Josh for him...then they run away to the HoH

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
If Jess really is pregnant (she's not). We will never hear the end of it.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Part of me wants Kevin to smack the poo poo out of Cody with a pool cue if he gets violent...I kind of feel Kevin would fight super dirty.

Cody also gave his kid a dumb name.

Marks man crush is dumb.

What would have Cody done with someone like Evil Dick in the house.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Propaganda Machine posted:

Remember that Brenchel named their whelp Adora Borealis.

The fabric of space-time would have collapsed in on itself, creating a black hole. Since it would only have the gravitational pull of their combined penis size the other houseguests would probably make it out okay, but at least the ants would finally be gone.

Brenchel's name is somehow better

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
For some reason Jess is spending her time trying to get on Amazing Race and bad mouthing Raven.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
The more I read the more I wish Christmas hadn't broken her foot as she would have tossed Paul awhile ago.

Josh should win at this point in a bitter jury against Paul.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
The fact that Jason has never said "Oh Yeah" in his outfit

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Given Maven has done nothing all season, why the hate

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Thinking about it the pots and pans stuff is generally fine if you don't have an out and out psychopath and a mobbed up old man that did some hard jail time in the house.

Some of that crazy stuff doesn't work.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Used condom drawer

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I laugh at Elena plan to get famous, even though she had a better chance then most. She could have used it as a jump off point to a bigger market for more money in radio. I'd guess it was Xmas plan too before she got hurt, use it to boost her cross fit/fitness profile to a bigger audience.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Taking Josh or Xmas to finally 2 is risky as gently caress and I kind of hope it backfires on Paul.

Xmas can claim she was hurt the whole game and had to get by social rather then physically like she should have. Josh has a decent win record and is less annoying the Paul to some of the skirt.

Get season if Paul loses twice finial 2.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Andy is the only winner since I started watching I can't like. He always feels like the one winner that production might have picked because he wasn't a huge racist.

Ian gets a lot of bitter jury stuff but he played hard and could have been an easy Early out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
You know you are watching the Celebrity edition Stac

• Locked thread