Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

Eltoasto posted:

Resident supernerd seems decent, we'll see if he can lay low.

E: ok I love Boston Dad

I love Boston Dad and also 2 of his children. They have a YouTube channel where they talk about Kpop (Korean pop) a LOT, and there are several videos of them showing him Kpop vids for him to react to. It's endearing. Here is one: https://youtu.be/W3aCjils6Nc

Look in their reactions playlist for more.

I feel like a lot of y'all will find the girls obnoxious and too loud, but I enjoyed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

STAC Goat posted:

When I finally buy All Access I think I'm going to binge the Over the Top season. That should be a different change of pace since I haven't seen a feedless season since I became the obsessed person you all know.

No, don't.

[checks app] Woah, it's only 11 episodes and a buttload of clips. It was very much a live feeds experience.

How do you watch old BBCAN seasons?

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
On the subject of Paul, the person that's gone on the CBS/house lot with a bullhorn a few times is posting BB updates on Twitter that seem to indicate Paul is back. But there was no "Hey y'all, I'm on the CBS lot again" tweet, so maybe it's a joke??? They haven't answered my tweet asking if they're serious.

Michelle posted that one of the temptations was 2 weeks of safety, but you had to be handcuffed to Secret Service Agent Paul. This was immediately after Dr. Will and most of BBTwitter bullied her until she made her account private, so I could see her making up a rumor as "revenge" on the fandom or something.

If that is true, though, maybe he's just be in there for the two weeks and not all summer?

violetdragon fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Jun 25, 2017

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, I could live with it if he's just the new Rachel/Jesse punishment. That would be fitting.

And if he's already in there then it means we're missing a week of him on feeds. So that's a good thing.

I don't know what to think about you right now, STAC.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
How does an American watch BBCAN? Is it streaming somewhere or only :filez: ?

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

STAC Goat posted:

S4 and 5 are on BBViewer. I found S3 on YouTube pretty easy. I can't find S2 which sucks since that's the best season ever.

Thanks!

So who to vote to be tempted? I'd enjoy a guaranteed month of Paul (sorry, STAC), but these rewards typically get better as time passes, and then he wouldn't be eligible. I'd like for Kevin to have safety, but same thing about later rewards being better.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

sportsgenius86 posted:

How long after the comp was the vote because I could see that influencing Christmas' decision.

I'd imagine it was no more than an hour or two, maybe less. Cameron said he'd only been in the house 12 hours.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

STAC Goat posted:

So... I think Megan may have self evicted.

That's so crazy. It's like day 9.

STAC Goat posted:

I take it back. I wish we had feed archives for Week 1.

They better show most of it on Sunday,

violetdragon fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Jun 30, 2017

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
Can one of you nerds tell me which mobile iOS browser to use to watch the feeds? The CBS app doesn't let you rewind or use flashback.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

Propaganda Machine posted:

Just to add from a sound production standpoint, BB is a loving nightmare from all angles.

You have I don't know how many house mics, in addition to 16 personal mics. I'll spare you the blood and guts of signal flow, but just know that it's messy. In addition to that, for every camera angle, you need somebody on point to make sure that the scene is even audible. From what little I was able to watch last night (first time even trying live feeds), they do what they can but it's far from perfect.

From this point of view, I'd imagine that production scrambles like hell for that first week even just trying to get the house in order, and that's likely why it takes feeds a whole week to go up. You''d want the first week of feeds for chit chat anyway, and there's a decent enough chance that production can full hear what's going on, but from a consumer standpoint, it's just kind of unsalvageable. I'd even presume that the cameras (see, that amazing shot of our new HoH and his blank face) has much the same problem.

Reality TV production is insane.

BBOTT had live feeds immediately, and I think feeds have started the first or second day before. It's totally doable.

Whistlenut is Jason's rodeo clown name.

No one knows Paul has immunity right now. I can't imagine things staying that way, though. Maybe if he keeps himself from getting nominated it stays a secret?

I'm very perturbed that I can't get mobile feeds working in a browser. :colbert:

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

I love this so much. :frogc00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
I'm so annoyed at people acting like Josh is a monster and an actual bully.

• Locked thread