Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

mallratcal posted:

I'm all in on Boston Dad. (Please don't turn out to be a horrible monster).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Paul coming back would not be friendship

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Stac..I loving love your analysis on all things BB

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
You are doing the Lords work

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

ToastyPotato posted:

I look forward to the eventual (not necessarily this season) ultimate show of trust play where someone not just agrees to be a pawn, but rather agrees to be evicted just to act as a gatekeeper for Battle Back (on the assumption that they would win.)

I don't know if you watch Survivor but a few seasons ago this exact thing happened.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

STAC Goat posted:

I still can't figure out if this means they love each other or hate each other.

It's just Kittens being Kittens. My grown cats do this kind of thing to each other, chase each other around, but then will cuddle with each other on the couch.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Jessica did.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
So who is Jessicas ultimate target here? Is she going to pull down Ramses to try to backdoor someone? or is she going the safe route and getting Josh out of the house?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

STAC Goat posted:

Josh is 100% her target. Its an entirely personal target. Everyone intends to send home Ramses instead. She was getting nervous about that possibility last night but Elena and Cody (both of whom are unaware of the coup plans) reassured her and she seemed to go to bed content with leaving Ramses up. She still thinks its "Paul's crew vs Alex's crew" and doesn't want to have to put up someone from either and "pick a side."

There's no rational reason why Ramses should stay on the block so I'm so, so nervous for this.

I totally missed that in your recap. Thats awesome. I love when coups happen in the BB house.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
It really cracks me up how unified the house is against Cody and Jessica. I have tried to write this out a few times but I can't think of a good way to phrase it:

Do you think Codys game was hurt by Jessica not getting voted out? I think if Jessica had been voted out and he beat her in the Battle Back that he would've had a clean slate coming in, he might have been absorbed into a larger group and largely forgotten about. However with the return of "Jody" he's right back in the spot he was with the house largely rallying against those two.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
All fair points. I haven't really been watching the feeds as much as I normally do (Thanks Stac for your awesome recaps) so I didn't realize he was all "alpha male bro!"

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Any speculation on what the Halting Hex curse is?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Why is it a big deal if Mark uses the veto?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
So Matt winning is worse case scenario right? He pulls himself off and they can't put Cody up. Are they trying to convince him to take down Elena or Jason?

EFB

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I genuinely feel bad for Mark. He's just constantly getting beat down and ganged up on.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Truth: Brent is my least favorite LFC member. I like that Taran like Mitchell and Webb so that makes him cool in my book.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Jason found out in his HoH letter that his wife is pregnant which has apparently made him a huge target with the house.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Why are people on Jokers so salty? The evicted house guests are all more popular than the remaining house guests

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
This is really interesting. Alex and Jason have a chance to do something really good here. Do you think they could wrangle enough votes to get rid of Paul or is Kevin dead man walking this week?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Is he just taking penalty votes at this point because gently caress it why not?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Josh is also actively trying to flip the vote from Alex to Kevin. He's telling Paul it's ok to throw Alex a sympathy vote, Josh says he'll get the blood on his hands by evicting Alex (since the vote would be tied). Paul isn't dumb and feels pretty suspicious about this.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

SalTheBard posted:

Josh is also actively trying to flip the vote from Alex to Kevin. He's telling Paul it's ok to throw Alex a sympathy vote, Josh says he'll get the blood on his hands by evicting Alex (since the vote would be tied). Paul isn't dumb and feels pretty suspicious about this.

Goddamit Josh...it was right there...RIGHT loving THERE for you. God gently caress you I hope you lose now.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Faustian Bargain posted:

Paul wants to take Josh to F2?

Yes because much like last year he's going to take the wrong person to F2 with him.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I really think Paul loses to anyone but Christmas. The only person that he 100% would win against was Raven and well...lol he hosed that up. I think even Kevin would have a chance to win against Paul. Paul has burned a lot of people especially if people like Jason and Matt start to compare notes with each other it will be a bad day for Paul.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Ravens interview with Rob C was incredible. It starts around 1:11 of the podcast version.

http://robhasawebsite.com/big-brother-19-finale-backyard-interviews-sept-20/

SalTheBard fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Sep 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

sportsgenius86 posted:

Paul plays like the jurors are all sequestered individually to the point that I wonder if he really thinks they are.

Rob and Taran talked about how never being on the Jury might hurt him since he doesn't know what the Jury House is actually like.

• Locked thread