Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
text message excerpts from the hunt/ufc suit

https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/870656337906065412

"comical emoticon/emoji face" and "USADA is testing the poo poo out of him" are good lines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
does anyone have that Blanka "Brazilian excuse" image that says something like "all respect to my opponent, but i was turned into some kind of funny green monster" ?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

thanks my guy

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

i've read this post several times and i have no clue what you are trying to say but im pretty sure it is stupid

While I am generally dumb as heck, I think even dumber Veskit is under the assumption that any and all people that fight on PPV get PPV points as part of their fight contract, so no way could Dana decide not to pay them out to Mighty Mouse. Except not everyone gets PPV points, DJ never has, and Dana said he wouldn't for Borg or TJ or whomever he fights next.

I think.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Ty1990 posted:

Asked a guy for a spot at the gym today. It was our old friend Matt Riddle. Being the sociable person I am I didn't acknowledge that I knew who he was but he's looking awfully jacked and has a great head of hair!

he's doing so well as an indy wrestler, he regularly books himself for multiple shows on the same day and has to back out of 1 or more because he's still Matt Riddle

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

that Ruan Potts thing from earlier: https://streamable.com/jkjqa

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Nierbo posted:

Why did condit retire again? That guy was boss.

because he got woozy from a single demian maia flailing slap and he realized his brain was done

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Zzulu posted:

What's Mr.Leben doing these days? A true legend of the sport

right now, at this very moment in time? probably drugs

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

attackmole posted:

Struve deserves the Travis Browne rematch.

gently caress that, struve should get a title shot next

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

if floyd and conor do fight, does anyone here have to eat a hat?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

tmz saying jon jones mom died

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

let's bang, bro

https://twitter.com/LegKickTKO/status/875086514631450627

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

you, an idiot: "Bro, do you even train UFC?"

me, smart: "Bro, do you even UFC, train?"

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Skip My Posts posted:

hes scared of a freakin baby....what a pussy

Well, he normally has a rifle with him when confronting such a force

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Work Friend Keven posted:

Matt Hughes is every negitive stereotype about a MMA fighter you can think of all wrapped up in one person, but the reason this thread doesn't like him is because he gave out bibles to all the fighters on TUF 15 years ago.

Matt "Esther" Hughes

I also didn't like when he said to Din Thomas "are you talking about me, I can see your big lips moving" or something very close to that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

The only Spike card that took place on a 13th that Siver was on was UFC 122, back in 2010, and at 155

• Locked thread