Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i hope tkz didn't gently caress up his shoulder again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Can some body fill me in on this fyi stuff

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

I came here to post this, that is loving awful

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
DJ is the most passive aggressive guy ever so this whole lover's quarrel is completely unsurprising

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i don't know how much of what i was told is under nda but the nfl are putting money into making a new kind of helmet that will let 300lb men run into each other head first more than ever before, it's really cool and also a bad idea

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i absolutely don't give a poo poo about that fight but if it happens then i'm happy both those guys can stave off bankruptcy for another 6 months after the end of their careers

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
is butterbean still alive?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Proposing a lawn mowing index where we evaluate injury excuses as a function of how many lawns they could mow and how many tax dollars they could steal from hard working white families

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
https://twitter.com/robinblackmma/status/874876574511886336

gently caress's sake

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Tezcatlipoca posted:

What the hell does this even mean?

Defeating korean teens gives far less XP than it should and wme need to patch this asap

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Work Friend Keven posted:

Father dog: I'm dead, you can legally say the word Jew now

Forum posters: ah finally. You know da black beast should have eaten pre fight orange soda and white women :D

melvin manhoef doing his weird dance in the collar, but the leash is held by mobn

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

The only thing Matt Serra follows closely is ice cream truck music.

lmfao

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
The whole LWGP except for the sad bit where Gomi knocks out Sakurai

Crocop vs nogueira
Sapp Vs nogueira
Hendo Vs nogueira (the real one not his smaller brother)
Josh Barnett Vs nogueira 1

Mark Hunt Vs Wanderlei
Rampage Vs Wanderlei
Shogun Vs the world

Any and all Sergei fights

Fedor Vs Crocop
Eurrrghhdg I dunno

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Oh yeah fuckin the entire second Vegas show but extremely Gomi Vs Diaz

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
With recent advances in medical xyience I'm sure Matt will be eating a country breakfast in no time, I wish him a speedy recovery

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Matt Hughes in the crowd at Crush, Texas: That's my fight!

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I've been getting banner ads to promote this event that just say "Get to know Holly Holm". Absolutely not.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Gomi needs to fight a soap opera actor in Japan and stop getting repeatedly owned by worse and worse fighters

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

(suddenly takes a break from making fun of bible man for almost dying) ahhhh jeeze... my thoughts are with Time Haruge's family at this trying time.

Looks like his life support for his family has been turned off, hgahaha. And with it end his dreams of being the head of a major corporation

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Brock was right about the dangers of the Canadian medical system. It killed Tim Hague while Matt Hughes gets to torment his family indefinitely as a grim lifeless maquette

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[gsp drops to his knees] pleaze, i want to turn dat life support off so bad. pleaze, give it to me!

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Skip My Posts posted:

So what would the reason really be if that happened? That Conor is the best boxer alive ?

Because of the undeniable power of the secret

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

I'm doing similar research but there's so many caveats for this stuff. I've identified bacteria that upregulate expression of a gene that if deliberately overexpressed in mice turns them into endurance athletes, but it also increases the rate of fat cell differentiation

Everything in microbiome research relies on tools and methods that are in such a nascent stage we really have no loving clue what we're doing, and everything needs to be taken with massive grains of salt

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

This seems like a safe way of increasing athletic performance I think. Are there other side effects of increasing my poop effectiveness?

You could get more fat or less fat, you could get healthier or become diabetic, your rear end could get stronger or become inflamed. rear end bacteria can affect pretty much everything but we have no way to define "healthy" and the methods we've been using for years might actually just be a proxy measure of whether you have diarrhea or not. It's a fuckin mess

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
before we all start jumping to conclusions like "serial fatass johny hendricks missed weight for the 12th time" lets not dismiss that there could be a reasonable explanation for this. maybe he has medically too hard turds again, or maybe he was only planning on using 70% of his mass.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
johny's parents spelled his name with one n because they just had that parental intuition from early age that he was going to choke to death on prodigious amounts of his own vomit after swallowing 18 times too much of something and then topping it off with a tuna sandwich just like jimi

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i think it really explains a lot that this is johny hendricks' s&c guy https://twitter.com/ignitiongymtx

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
https://twitter.com/JohnyHendricks/status/877170506461589505

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
https://twitter.com/ignitiongymtx/status/865395916848496640

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Gramps posted:

I'm just here for the jokes about hard poos

Tough poo poo, you're not getting any.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Trast posted:

Fox Sports said he's taking a 20% penalty and the fight is on as of a few hours ago.

[in scott steiner voice] if you take 20% of my purse, plus my handwraps that make me use 70% power, my chances of making GBS threads drastic go down

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
♫ he's a dumbass... [Spooky Halloween voice]he is a huge dumbass he's a dumbass it was a pr smash

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
tonya evinger is the ginger woman who lost to gina carano, right?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
cerrone/lawler will never, ever happen

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Please god let the North Korean state collapse before Choi gets drafted

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Johny 48 ounces powered down the magnabike and started chuckling at how misinformed the haters were

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[standing outside the back door at a children's party to slap nick diaz on the back and hand him a water bottle and a towel as he runs away from nothing in particular for no reason]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
gay jesus loves knockouts

• Locked thread