Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Just remember Vitor is coming off of a No contest, not a loss, because of weeeeeeeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

"WHITE's assertion was false"

Could be the thread title for any given month.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

sportsgenius86 posted:

And Bryan Cranston should've made more money for Breaking Bad than Kevin James does for his trainwreck piece of poo poo but that's not how the world works.

If we stick with sports, sportsgenius86, than the best athletes usually do net the most money.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Nierbo posted:

lmfao its like the whole post was a fake out to just insult the whole country with that one line.

He sincerely loves it. Talked about it a ton during his post fight interview.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Yeah Black Beast was never going to break top 5, but could still make a good amount of money hanging around.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I think Lewis underestimated how hard Hunt can hit and started to shell up. This is based off of the patented Eye Ball Test.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I can watch Holly Holm lose for a couple of years if it means we get more hilarious knockouts from her.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

chaleski posted:

I think Ronda's more likely to drop to 125

I don't think you lose weight when you get pregnant

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

What's the reasoning for the card not happening tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I'm worried he's going to smash Maia into dust but happy he's getting his shot.

• Locked thread