Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Just popping back in to let you guys know I finished like, 5 minutes ago. Eating a sandwich right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

I like body hair.

then you're gunna love me
/

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

a bone to pick posted:

then you're gunna love me
/

Yeah sure. Dude's got a condition but he's just a regular person.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Is he strong tho? Does he have the will to dominate all life?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
reading the scum manifesto snapped to one half the monitor with a big playlist of POV FemDom Humiliation videos snapped to the other half for 1 hour every morning. fully turgid, throbbing with self loathing desire. No touching. Powering up (down?) for the day to come at my job at the Panty Sniffing factory as the personal assistant to my Busty College Co-ed Boss. Crawling under her desk to plug in the ethernet cable makes my dockers feel smaller and my new balances wet.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

Yeah sure. Dude's got a condition but he's just a regular person.

But he's looking right at you in that picture and is also a man!!!!!!!!!!

How did you prevent the imminent beating and rape conveyed by that stare?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Spraying my dick and balls with Tough Actin Tinactin to try and cure the most deleterious bacteria of all - masculinity

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Smythe posted:

reading the scum manifesto snapped to one half the monitor with a big playlist of POV FemDom Humiliation videos snapped to the other half for 1 hour every morning. fully turgid, throbbing with self loathing desire. No touching. Powering up (down?) for the day to come at my job at the Panty Sniffing factory as the personal assistant to my Busty College Co-ed Boss. Crawling under her desk to plug in the ethernet cable makes my dockers feel smaller and my new balances wet.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Radical and BADical! posted:

But he's looking right at you in that picture and is also a man!!!!!!!!!!

How did you prevent the imminent beating and rape conveyed by that stare?

Guys with physical abnormalities and stuff tend to have a better sense of what it's like to have the world not optimized for them and have therefore developed some empathy and compassion, like it's normally a good sign.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Throwing all my bourbon away and replacing it with Wine Coolers to reduce my T levels.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Every day, I take a picture of my penis and blow it up to 200% size so I have a nice 4 or 5 inches to practice my darts game with. I tell myself I'm an embarrassment and should be killed for the good of woman kind. Then i see a women walking down the street and my maleness takes over and I start jumping around and hooting, punching very small holes in the wall with my turgid no-no spot. Once I've suppressed the urge to mindlessly rape oh wait I see a woman be right b

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
*Claims to use critical thinking and logic in all facets of life*

*Never realizes kitchen sink is just a metal bowl with a hole in the bottom and it needs to be regularly washed clean just like any other goddamn bowl in the kitchen*

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Using a big syringe to pull the rancid cum from my twin terrors

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Pick posted:

Guys with physical abnormalities and stuff tend to have a better sense of what it's like to have the world not optimized for them and have therefore developed some empathy and compassion, like it's normally a good sign.

Hitler had a micropenis and had to pee out his taint

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Psycho Society posted:

Hitler had a micropenis and had to pee out his taint

I've never seen evidence of that.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Every morning I wake up and open palm slam a SD card into the E-reader. It's SCUM_manifesto.epub and right then and there I start doing the moves alongside with the main character, man. I do every move and I do every move hard.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm psychically abnormal and a complete sociopath, just like most men.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Shredding my STEM degree and atrophying my big powerful muscles to save the world, slowly.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

No way. He's a genetic man and the soul of that picture kicked you in the ovaries and laughed. He is literally incapable of anything else because, you know, XY chromosomes and all.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Man, I hate this thread.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Man I hate: this thread

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Man: I hate this thread

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
ManthreadIlovehate

Did I do that right? As a man, I am of course functionally retarded and also gay.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Pick posted:

Every man, deep down, knows he's a worthless piece of poo poo. Overwhelmed by a sense of animalism and deeply ashamed of it; wanting, not to express himself, but to hide from others his total physicality, total egocentricity, the hate and contempt he feels for other men, and to hide from himself the hate and contempt he suspects other men feel for him; having a crudely constructed nervous system that is easily upset by the least display of emotion or feeling, the male tries to enforce a `social' code that ensures perfect blandness, unsullied by the slightest trace or feeling or upsetting opinion. He uses terms like `copulate', `sexual congress', `have relations with' (to men sexual relations is a redundancy), overlaid with stilted manners; the suit on the chimp.

This is that good stuff

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i too hate (wo)men

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
*is a miserable pile of secrets*

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Smythe posted:

Shredding my STEM degree and atrophying my big powerful muscles to save the world, slowly.

Curiously zen.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
The reason all men are climate change deniers, bible lunatics, etc. is because if they acknowledge acedemia they will have to surrender to the academic notion of the malicious penis and the general male lack of worth.
Science has proven time and time again the only thing men produce is rape in all its forms.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Men aren't bad. But they hurt themselves and they hurt others as they do.

Men, learn to love.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Men are great and should just carry on doing exactly what they do

That's the right feminist thing to say now right that's what we do now the pandering thing?

Anyway: How Doing What Men Wanted You To Do Anyway Is Feminist, A Listicle:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Tiny Deer posted:

Men are great and should just carry on doing exactly what they do

That's the right feminist thing to say now right that's what we do now the pandering thing?

Anyway: How Doing What Men Wanted You To Do Anyway Is Feminist, A Listicle:

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

Pick posted:

Men aren't bad. But they hurt themselves and they hurt others as they do.

Men, learn to love.

Learn to love the noose imho. What kind of man hate is that bullshit? You aren't hating hard enough.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Pssh, I'm not going to bring down a mammoth with *love*

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

all the best people are men or have been men at one time

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

remigious posted:

It's true, I pretty much despise all men except my husband.

Same

gently caress those Y-slinging shitpigs *spits*

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lacey posted:

*Claims to use critical thinking and logic in all facets of life*

*Never realizes kitchen sink is just a metal bowl with a hole in the bottom and it needs to be regularly washed clean just like any other goddamn bowl in the kitchen*

Wait so you eat cereal out of the sink? :shrug:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Except Mr Poop. He will give me worthy daughters

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

what if prince charming was not beautiful. trying to riff on those snow white ads. help me out here

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Wait so you eat cereal out of the sink? :shrug:

How the hell did you extrapolate that my post?

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

what if prince charming was not beautiful. trying to riff on those snow white ads. help me out here

The plot of The Frog Prince hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

remigious posted:

It's true, I pretty much despise all men except my husband.
You know how most feminists just want to be able to walk around topless? I dream of that world too, but in my version it's legal to gouge men's eyes out for staring. :)
If this is the manifesto for 8th wave feminism I can't wait

• Locked thread