Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
can you
try like a teenager?
lie like a teenager?
cry like a teenager?
vie like a teenager?
get high like a teenager?
lay down and die like a teenager?

if you answered "no" to the any of the above, well, you're not qualified to talk to your teenage son or daughter. call the cabal at FUTRSX MIND DR@GZ to do it for you.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
paradoxically, teenagers seem to like puberty, but hate talking about it.

so you can throw them off by starting every serious interaction with something loud and fast like "HAVE YOUR BALLS DROPPED YET I'M REALLY WORRIED ABOUT THEM!" and then quickly tossing in the actual subject of what you want to talk about.

"HAVE YOUR BALLS DROPPED YET I'M REALLY WORRIED ABOUT THEM! Also, your grandpa is coming to visit this weekend."

"HAVE YOUR BALLS DROPPED YET I'M REALLY WORRIED ABOUT THEM! Also, we're going out and you need to babysit your younger siblings. There's pizza money on the counter."

""HAVE YOUR BALLS DROPPED YET I'M REALLY WORRIED ABOUT THEM! The coach says your grades are awful and you might be cut from the team!"

They'll be too embarrassed and abashed to automatically argue with you, and then you win.

----------------

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
our teens today are into razorblade motorcycles, neon sparkoff music, Rambo games, TV hamburgers, and horny movies. All under a star wars spiderweb sky of perpetual flaming night.

try connecting with today's teen around these subjects and remember, if you ain't getting into trouble, then you ain't doing something wrong.

----------------

• Locked thread