Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four

Probably brush up on your skills and own them in thier online game of choice, and tell them that they have to follow your rules now in a pile of shame. I dont have kids or know how this works but that seems right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Splatmaster posted:

As a responsible parent I of course installed the Uber app on all my children's phones. Where I excel as a parent is I got my Uber license and drive them around and charge them, thereby teaching them the value of money, how to be responsible with needing a ride someplace, plus their mother and I know where they are and who they're with

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

steampunk all the way

need your teen to vacuum? glue some gears and poo poo to your vacuum cleaner, they will want to use it because it looks cool

kid needs to study harder? glue gears to textbook, BAM

they need a new iphone to reassert their social status? glue some gears to their old iphone, they'll be the envy of their peer group

once you know the formula, there's no problem you can't solve quickly and cheaply, esp. if you buy gears and glue in bulk

Do not glue gears to your teens junk, chaos ensues.

• Locked thread