Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
FORM: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScnFy89bWfaHhhM1CsOgMb9XaNPBwF6JnjTe09qHKCz8_tvxg/viewform?usp=sf_link

RESULTS WHEN I'M NOT GOING OUT TO DRINK SOME BEERS AT 11AM

+2 IF YOU POST A SHORT APPEAL TO JACK TUNNEY TO REPEAL A WRESTLING RULE IN ORDER TO MAKE WRESTLING MORE EXTREME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

to jack tunney,
make it so every Body is allowed to say gently caress you to each other.
bye

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dear President Jack Tunney,

Given that Earthquake put Hulk Hogan in hospital and almost ended his career if not for his Hulkamaniacs buying enough merchandise to lift his fighting spirits, I think it is only fair that you relax the closed fist rule for the ONE MATCH ONLY so that the Hulkster is able to "take the gloves off" and really give him what he deserves.

Yours in Christ, Lil' Jerusalem.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Dear Jack

Please allow headdrops and piledrivers in this match

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
To President Jack, re:Extreme Rules
please remove the foreign objects from the ring and make the matches all "in the ring" matches, the most extreme match of all.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Dear President Tunney,

Please make powerbombs mandatory in every match.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
dear tunney,

sup boo. howabout some top rope whatamaneuvers?

thanks dog

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Jack Tunney please give the miz a gun

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Dear Jack Tunney,

Please fire Dolph Ziggler.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Benne posted:

Dear Jack Tunney,

Please fire Dolph Ziggler.

no no you gotta phrase it as a rules request

Dear Jack Tunney

Please allow the usage of cannons and/or vehicles capable of reaching solar trajectories for everyone but dolph Ziggler. also you now have to win the match by launching dolph into the sun

deepest regards,
rask

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
dear jack tunney,

please allow pulling the tights to pin someone

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
also for miz/dean what does a DQ followed by a match restart count as? No contest or whoever wins after the restart

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Dear Jack Tunney,

Please amend the rules to allow for a DQ for going over the top rope. It worked so well for WCW

Thanks
Randy Orton

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Dear Jack Tunney

All matches now take place on skateboards

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Mr. Tunney, I must ask that you remove the rule banning firearms from matches.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Dear Mr. Tunney, please move all WWE shows back to Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto, because it's now a student athletics centre and a giant grocery store, two of the best non-stadium locations for a wrestling match.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Dear Jack Tunney,

please make all future matches more extreme by making wrestlers do the hardest thing after each time they execute a maneuver on their opponent: Say they're sorry.

Yours,
extradite THIS!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Dear President Tunney,

As you no doubt saw on Monday night, an abomination took place by the name of "This is Your Life." It was a task so cruel that I feel there must be a way to rectify it. Therefore, I move that you add a stipulation to the Women's championship match, making it a "Kendo Stick and Creative on a pole match," in which the WWE creative team that authored that segment also be hung from poles.

Yours,
-IcePhoenix

CVE
Jan 27, 2012
Dear President Tunny,

Please let every match include a flaming ring, thumbtacks and flippy poo poo. Also for every bad segment the person responsible gets banned from their job for a given amount of time.

Yours,

CVE

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Dear Mr. Tunney,

If two wrestlers have been at loggerheads for a period of longer than two (2) months or had more than three (3) matches with anger still existing, please allow a clause that allows for a single, legal kick to the genital area in each subsequent match until such a time as the feud concludes.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Let people win titles based off of countouts.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Dear Mr. Tunney,

Please rename Raw, Smackdown, and all of the PPVs to Fastlane and replace all of the sounds with VROOOOM

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

yo jack let people bring guns to the ring

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Dear Jack,

Please let wrestlers insanely, brutally murder each other with grenades and RPGS.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Dear Jack Tunney,

Please ban top rope moves, so that wrestlers will be forced to become Extremely Technical.

Love,
Me

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Dear Jack Tunney,

Even though you've made some shite decisions over the years, I appeal you to repeal the rule of WWE being nonsensical and terrible, and instead allow them to create a good show with entertaining action, logical storylines, and moments that make me want to continue to tune in time after time.

Yours in delirium, 21 Hoot Salute

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

Dear Mr Tunney,

Please remove the ability to hinder the JINDER.

Thank you

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Dear Jack Tunney,

Please make it mandatory that every wrestler employed, and that includes the Women's Division, MUST do a strict bulking AND cutting steroid cycle as is described and recommended by Lee Priest for the entirety of their employment with the WWE™.

Furthermore, chairshots to the head are not only encouraged, but any wrestler that attempts to put their hands up to "soften the blow" will be disciplined by Vince McMahon backstage after the match which includes a waterboarding session using pre-workout and extreme cbt (or labial mutilation for the women). Other punishments to be decided at a later date.

All blading will be done "hard way" and most if not all matches will include blading.

Thank you and godspeed,
SMD

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

This jack dude should bring back tazers which are tasers used by taz.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Put 100 referees around the ring, tia.

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
Dear Jack Tunny,

Remove all of the ring ropes and replace them with barbed wire. And wrapped in the barbed wire are some explosives. Then float the whole thing on a pool. And put the pool on a truck going 50 miles an hour. And put that truck on a flying aircraft carrier. Thanks.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Dear President Tunney,

Please allow Seth Rollins to use the curbstomp again.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Hi Jack,

Please make wrestlers have arms long enough to get caught up in the ropes again.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
mr tunney please allow wrestlers to compete with 2 foot stilts on

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Dear Mr. Tunney,

Please change the rules so that if a PPV match ends in a DQ the wrestlers must settle it via a Lip Sync For Your Life.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
Dear Mr. Tunney,

Alexa is a quite rude and should be grounded. Also, I feel that wrestling could use more nunchuks, so could you please make nunchuks legal? Thanks.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

FW: ATTN: Jack Tunney

Mr Tunney, it is in your best interest to revoke the "One save per tag match" rule. It limits the creativity of the wrestler and will make a lot of dramatic finishes, hell yeah.

tgacon
Mar 22, 2009
Dear Mr. Tunney,

Legalize it, dude.

Tgacon

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
Dear President Tunney,

Please make it so that rope breaks in a no DQ match don't count and that all refs who forget this are banished to the land of ghosts and wind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus
Dear Mr. Tummy,

Please bring back Jakes Snake.

No bag. Just snake. Let him to what he wants.

Sincerely
The Junkyard God

• Locked thread